Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
01 August, 04:53
I feel a relief at the calendar clicking over to August. Coming up... September, October, November. I can feel the day of justice is coming, and that the family nightmare I confront will shift state. The injustice against me is torture, and yet I know the moment this flip, a searing pain ten times worse is heaped upon those who betrayed me.

The deliberate poisoning of my children against me by family members and friends who fell for the lie — so they don't have to confront facts or conscience — has been the most harrowing thing I have ever faced. The bond between a parent and child is sacred, and nobody should ever hijack or disrupt it. The consequences for doing so are deservedly "millstone class".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
01 August, 07:25
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I am so sorry, Martin! My son and his family all took the shots with me begging them not to. When he told me they had, I fell down on my knees and screamed with grief. Now, every phone call I get from them is a pause in breath until I find out they are doing okay. I understand that torture, and I hope our children come out unscathed on the other side of justice. I will pray for your children when I pray for my son! God bless you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
Same story with me. My only son took two jabs
This is out of my hands. Choices consequences
I am praying he will be spared.
I have heard We made a contract to come here, and when we are to return.
That helped me with the loss of my oldest son when he left the planet. Good thing we don't die, we just drop our meat suit so we will meet up again one day.
Nothing eases the pain of losing a child in my book. Maybe this is another lesson for us to learn.
One day
We will find out.
Peace and Love be with you . Everyone with a heart is suffering today.
Another choice. I prefer to not suffer
07:51 AM - Aug 01, 2022
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
Only people mentioned by arba in this post can reply
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
01 August, 09:17
In response arba happihr to her Publication
God bless you! I am so sorry for the loss of your son! I pray that you do not lose your remaining son! May he live long and be healthy! ❤️