Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
01 August, 04:53
I feel a relief at the calendar clicking over to August. Coming up... September, October, November. I can feel the day of justice is coming, and that the family nightmare I confront will shift state. The injustice against me is torture, and yet I know the moment this flip, a searing pain ten times worse is heaped upon those who betrayed me.

The deliberate poisoning of my children against me by family members and friends who fell for the lie — so they don't have to confront facts or conscience — has been the most harrowing thing I have ever faced. The bond between a parent and child is sacred, and nobody should ever hijack or disrupt it. The consequences for doing so are deservedly "millstone class".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
i will keep you in my prayer Martin. i certsinly csn appreviate how you feel. i have been going through hell with my family innregards to my father. Remember this is a spiritual war and God wins. That is the only thing getting me through this. Your relationship with your children will be stronger. kids are smart.
08:37 AM - Aug 01, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Togoodjr in this post can reply
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
01 August, 08:48
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
if you research narcissism you will have a better understanding of what you are facing Martin. right now my daughter and i are not on speaking terms because of all the drama my family has dished out over the years. Everything will come out in court. My daughter is very smart and i know she has to figure things out for herself. Amazing how far family members will go to keep their fraud alive. They do not care who they hurt in the process. As i said God wins and children are smart. The hard part is going to ne mending the relationships. My daughter is 24. i know she has a lot to process in this life. i know she will. Keep faith.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396