Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
01 August, 04:53
I feel a relief at the calendar clicking over to August. Coming up... September, October, November. I can feel the day of justice is coming, and that the family nightmare I confront will shift state. The injustice against me is torture, and yet I know the moment this flip, a searing pain ten times worse is heaped upon those who betrayed me.

The deliberate poisoning of my children against me by family members and friends who fell for the lie β€” so they don't have to confront facts or conscience β€” has been the most harrowing thing I have ever faced. The bond between a parent and child is sacred, and nobody should ever hijack or disrupt it. The consequences for doing so are deservedly "millstone class".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Cydalee in this post can reply
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
01 August, 08:37
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
That is what they do. There is nothing like loving and being loved by a dog.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
02 August, 07:03
In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸΎπŸΎ