Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
29 July, 11:39
Arrest warrants issued for Justin Trudeau, Bill Gates, Klaus Schwab

The director of the WHO, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, was arrested by Interpol earlier this week, and is currently in jail awaiting trial in the Netherlands for similar crimes.

#Nuremberg #CrimesAgainstHumanity #vaccines #genocide

https://vancouvertimes.org...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
29 July, 08:10
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
Vancouver Times.org is not legit.

https://www.scam-detector....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 July, 08:34
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
Is scam detector legit?

https://anonup.com/thread/...

30 July, 03:00
I didn't mean to rattle any cages. Look - the only real legit resource is the Holy Word of God. I am with all of you AU's. I just want to verify hot stories like this one. Remember, I am relating all these posts to my 98 year old mother who is almost completely blind. Thankfully, she is still very engaged in this world and we both pray constantly for God to lead our world back to sanity and decency. Our hearts have broken again and again when we learn about the children. The monsters who have demonized our world must be vaporized to never re-appear again. I say to all the brave warriors on the front lines from all nations as they go out to save the children - God be with you and God bless you for what you are doing. We wish we could do more.

30 July, 07:35
It's OK. When someone challenges an article, it gives rise to more research. It isn't always possible to research everything we see, there's so much happening and I try to keep abreast of it so I can notify others. The reader can then assess and do more research if something doesn't seem right. So much doesn't seem right now, and we know there's a lot of people trying to suppress the truth. All we can really do is take what we see with a pinch of salt, then wait and see.

Give my best wishes to your mother, and tell her I know for certain there is an 'afterlife' as I have had communications with a 'spirit' which first made me aware of its presence by lifting a toothpaste tube and moving it in a controlled manner. Months later I made a mental request to this spirit, it was satisfied (on anniversary of a funeral). A few weeks later I made another request, it was also satisfied. Small pieces of soap don't just disappear, nor do mustard jars fly out of the cupboard with force!

31 July, 07:36
Wow! Funny you should relate that to me. We too have had some very strange happenings. Like a glass flying off the table when I walked by. And a phone set sliding off the counter. We do not understand these things, but there are surely other worldly spirits around us. Also, we can feel the evil demonic spirit at times trying to drag us into sinful ways. We have learned to quickly pray to God for the Holy Spirit to protect us and lead us back to the path of righteousness. So, actually in the lockdown isolation, we cut all ties with the church we attended and began studying the Word online at bible gateway. We have learned so much that we never even heard of from our church. Mostly we discovered that Jesus is always nearby watching over us. We invite Him to be with us every day. At our late stage in life, we are truly blessed to have this beautiful experience even with all the evil and horror in the world. God bless you for your kind words.

To expand on my experiences, the toothpaste tube event happened around 4 months after my partner's father's death last year. I kept asking OH what connection there was to his father, it was over 3 months later he replied that his father had invented a toothpast tube squeezer. In February this year I was getting the 'crazy' treatment, he's slow to wake up. I went to the bathroom, while there mentally asked his father to move something while he was in the bathroom. OH followed me to the bathroom, came downstairs looking perplexed, he couldn't find a small piece of soap on the basin, he knew it was there, thought he must've done something with it unknowingly. I then confessed. I realised later it was 1 yr anniversary of his father's funeral. A few weeks later I got it again, when in the B'room I asked his father to hit OH over the head with something to wake him up. The following evening OH opened cabinet door, out flew the mustard jar near his head. I confessed again.
08:35 AM - Jul 31, 2022
Only people mentioned by JRFREEDOMFIGHTER in this post can reply
31 July, 01:41
OMG - you are a brave soul and that is so amazing. We often do not realize the power of our minds.