ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
Being fairly new to AU I find it difficult to find accounts to follow based on their content. I'm using the explore/search function but because it shows every single comment on every post it takes forever to scroll through.

Anyone have any suggestions for this somewhat newbie? Is there a way to just see posts without all the comments?

Thanks!
10:34 AM - Jul 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by ForHisGlory6 in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
28 July, 05:13
In response ForHis Glory6 to her Publication
Welcome! 😀. Once you get used to it, I think you will love it here and you will find your favs to follow as well. Good suggestions below…at least to get you started. ❤️👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Kelly @DianeCva
28 July, 04:19
That’s funy, I dont see the comments unless I click onthe comment button.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
28 July, 03:45
Welcome! We are all family here. 💕

Robert Travers @Robert1957
28 July, 03:45
Welcome!! I've been here for a minute. I came over from WeGo. You're gonna love this site. But know that just like any other site there is bad information here. You'll figure it out. Find posts that interest you and go to that persons profile page. See who they follow. I'll follow you and you can go from there. Again...Welcome to AU!! Buckle up!! Your perspective is about to change!!

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
28 July, 03:21
I found some folks over here who kicked off Twit like yours truly & also found some people who are also on Gab

I actually went to the Explore feed to see who I resonated with, and checked in on who they were following to see if even more resonated with me

It can take a while but that's ok - I prefer to be a smaller account & be able to touch base more personally with my homies 🤗

Eyes Open @EyesOpen2020
28 July, 03:06
i find someone i can connect with and then check out who they follow❤️

2nd Amendment @Faster_than_911
28 July, 02:56
Also Martingeddes and Jimbo66

2nd Amendment @Faster_than_911
28 July, 02:53
Don't forget kimrunner!

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
28 July, 02:38
Start with VK, Cowboy and Doq... Check out who they follow.
Welcome to the party on AU.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 July, 02:34
Just so you know comments that you make do not show up in your feed or anyone elses, only original posts show up in the feed until someone reposts them.
I say that to say that you dont see the comments without looking for them.

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 July, 02:31
Check the comments and who makes them and then just go with what resonates with you, your heart.

You can talk to most anyone here as long as you are civil most here will engage in discussions on any subject without judgement or anger for the most part.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
28 July, 02:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Agree!!!

Pink Totter @Totter
28 July, 12:32
If you skip the comments you are missing many treasures! I liken AU to sitting around a campfire with friends talking, we all bring something to the conversation.

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
28 July, 02:42
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
I skip the comments a lot for the simple reason that you lose you place and have to go all the way through the feed again. There should be a back button that goes to where you were in the feed before you checked the comments. administration?

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
28 July, 03:12
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
I do not post much... But always am in conversations within the posts. That is where AU gets really interesting. Full of debate (healthy) full of info, and sometimes the best laughs I have all day!!! I feel like I can throw whatever crazy connection my brain makes into comments, but too shy to post...

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
28 July, 12:25
🙏🏼❤️🥰🙌🏻
#FamilyIsEverything

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
28 July, 12:24
Welcome to AU! ❤️

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
28 July, 12:10
Just takes a little TIME
Soon, you will be soaring along.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
28 July, 12:04
Welcome to the greatest platform to ever exist😊 We call it HOME😉 scroll some threads, you will find those on your frequency😊 this place is amazing! Way too many good souls here to try to point some out. Every acct is special to me. Put ya feelers out, you will find them😉

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
28 July, 11:58
By reading comments is how I mostly find the ones I resonate with.
💚🌟💚

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
28 July, 11:57
When I find an account I like, I explore their ‘Following’ list and usually find more accounts with good content. It’s interesting seeing how people are connected. Welcome to the AU family.

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
28 July, 12:40
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
If you find a post(s) that you find resonates
you can bring up the list of people that liked it
the little🔽 on the bottom right of the post.
Or add the people that are helpful.
Deliberate searching might not work very well.
Hashtag usage seems low on here.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
28 July, 11:46
Welcome Home 💞

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
28 July, 11:40

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
28 July, 11:26
As you read through comments from a post just click on the comments that resonate with you and follow🙋‍♀️

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
28 July, 11:24
Not sure. If I like a post, I go to the account by visiting their page...

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
28 July, 11:22
SIMPLY LOOK THROUGH THE POSTS FOR THE MOST LIKES OR WHAT YOU ARE INTERESTED IN AND FOLLOW.

Gerard Walsh @Gerrywalsh
28 July, 11:15
What i will suggest is.....

Follow those who Follow what Q has mentioned.

follow FACTS,
CREDIBLE SOURCES.

DON'T FOLLOW just big names with tons of follows. Most likely they'll lead you in the wrong direction. DON'T FOLLOW sources like "before it was news" or other posts from shady sources like that. They prey on your HOPIUM

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
28 July, 11:15
Follow Vincent Kennedy and you will find everyone, we all followed him here from twitter and its the best anon family anywhere! The only platform that has no shills, at least not for long 😆

Bring Back the Fighting SIQUX @Terrapin
28 July, 01:35
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
Since you are at 17 likes, I will like this post this way❤️

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
28 July, 11:13
Welcome to AU!! We R With You!! 😊💕

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
28 July, 11:12
Vincent re-posts some AU accounts often. Those I believe you should follow

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
28 July, 11:06
17 that have helped me either question things and/or generate +vibes ❤️

@sarahconnor
@quilibet
anon777
cdnPatriot113
@sirhuckleberry
@johnnyQ
tank_ultra_patriot
@katisthesea3
@hiiipow3r
@administrator
@martingeddes
dovetail1221
@cowboyw2b
@time4U2know
@kimrunner
docholliday
@vincentkennedy

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
28 July, 11:17
In response Melis Mcnut to her Publication
I think that's @doqholliday , and very worth following! I wonder if he's austere on another platform, or Goldie's husband.

Nice list, thanks, adding...

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
01 August, 06:34
In response Melis Mcnut to her Publication
Thank you, very much...

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
28 July, 10:56
Welcome to AU!...i think for me it i look for post that vibe for me...love it here