ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
28 July, 10:34
Being fairly new to AU I find it difficult to find accounts to follow based on their content. I'm using the explore/search function but because it shows every single comment on every post it takes forever to scroll through.

Anyone have any suggestions for this somewhat newbie? Is there a way to just see posts without all the comments?

Thanks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
28 July, 12:32
In response ForHis Glory6 to her Publication
If you skip the comments you are missing many treasures! I liken AU to sitting around a campfire with friends talking, we all bring something to the conversation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Que @SusieQue
I skip the comments a lot for the simple reason that you lose you place and have to go all the way through the feed again. There should be a back button that goes to where you were in the feed before you checked the comments. administration?
02:42 PM - Jul 28, 2022
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SusieQue in this post can reply
Nunya Business @AAug22
28 July, 10:18
In response Susie Que to her Publication
The way I work around that is that I open the comments in another window. Right click on the speech bubble & open in a new window. That way you don't lose your place in your original window.

Pink Totter @Totter
29 July, 02:01
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
Thank You! What a great idea... love learning something new!

Pink Totter @Totter
28 July, 07:49
In response Susie Que to her Publication
I would love that back button too! Sometimes get lost navigating here.

Selah 321 @Selah
28 July, 08:17
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
I agree... losing my place every time after responding to posts...The posts move fast enough so easy to lose your place.