ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
28 July, 10:34
Being fairly new to AU I find it difficult to find accounts to follow based on their content. I'm using the explore/search function but because it shows every single comment on every post it takes forever to scroll through.

Anyone have any suggestions for this somewhat newbie? Is there a way to just see posts without all the comments?

Thanks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
17 that have helped me either question things and/or generate +vibes ❤️

@sarahconnor
@quilibet
anon777
cdnPatriot113
@sirhuckleberry
@johnnyQ
tank_ultra_patriot
@katisthesea3
@hiiipow3r
@administrator
@martingeddes
dovetail1221
@cowboyw2b
@time4U2know
@kimrunner
docholliday
@vincentkennedy
11:06 AM - Jul 28, 2022
In response ForHis Glory6 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mcnut in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
01 August, 06:34
In response Melis Mcnut to her Publication
Thank you, very much...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
28 July, 11:17
In response Melis Mcnut to her Publication
I think that's @doqholliday , and very worth following! I wonder if he's austere on another platform, or Goldie's husband.

Nice list, thanks, adding...

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
28 July, 11:49
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Yes, thanks for the edit! Interesting analysis. So many possibilities. Sooo much that still goes over my head, but I think of them as seeds that will eventually sprout. ☺️ Committed to the ending for sure. #GodWins 🙏❤️

Please add to the list! Collective is key.