ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
28 July, 10:34
Being fairly new to AU I find it difficult to find accounts to follow based on their content. I'm using the explore/search function but because it shows every single comment on every post it takes forever to scroll through.

Anyone have any suggestions for this somewhat newbie? Is there a way to just see posts without all the comments?

Thanks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
If you skip the comments you are missing many treasures! I liken AU to sitting around a campfire with friends talking, we all bring something to the conversation.
12:32 PM - Jul 28, 2022
In response ForHis Glory6 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Totter in this post can reply
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
28 July, 03:12
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
I do not post much... But always am in conversations within the posts. That is where AU gets really interesting. Full of debate (healthy) full of info, and sometimes the best laughs I have all day!!! I feel like I can throw whatever crazy connection my brain makes into comments, but too shy to post...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Que donated @SusieQue
28 July, 02:42
I skip the comments a lot for the simple reason that you lose you place and have to go all the way through the feed again. There should be a back button that goes to where you were in the feed before you checked the comments. administration?

Pink Totter @Totter
28 July, 07:49
In response Susie Que to her Publication
I would love that back button too! Sometimes get lost navigating here.

Nunya Business @AAug22
28 July, 10:18
In response Susie Que to her Publication
The way I work around that is that I open the comments in another window. Right click on the speech bubble & open in a new window. That way you don't lose your place in your original window.

Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
28 July, 02:42
💕

ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
28 July, 01:16
Thank you for your insight. I didn't think of it that way!