Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Some people don't like change but it's inevitably coming.
We are moving to a new financial system.
09:11 AM - Jul 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
06 August, 10:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
06 August, 10:29
💯 VK

👇 White Hats flipping the Financial world #darktolight

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
06 August, 10:49
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Hip Hip Hooray!
Let the sunshine
Let the sunshine
Let the sun shine in

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Aquarius - Let The Sunshine In (HD) - YouTube

♪ One of the most popular songs of 1969, worldwide, and in the United States it reached the number one position on both the Billboard Hot 100 and the Billboa...

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 August, 08:04
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Let the healing begin. :)
I cannot wait. The first person I am reaching out to is Field McConnell. Many of us have that Veteran's Ranch in our dreams and vision along with Field. On difficult days they have kept me going.

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
06 August, 10:02
Many of us are going to go under very soon. I'm somewhat computer savvy, but I don't understand or trust crypto. I have a little silver, but I can't even afford that anymore.

Jan Moore @mato7
06 August, 09:04
don't know where to get XRP......do have access to XLM. is that just as good?

Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
06 August, 09:15
In response Jan Moore to her Publication
Kucoin.com

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
06 August, 08:24
No we are not heading to a "new" financial system... We are moving to the OLDEST financial system known to man... The one right above the other one... It's called, "work for food"... Time to get medieval. There is nothing new under the sun! https://youtu.be/qiRJQi9H_...
Pop Cat Sings ERIKA - YouTube

STFU, HANS! I'M LISTENING TO ERIKA.►MERCH: https://my-store-5193770.creator-spring.com►Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/scorpo►Twitter: https://twitter.com/s...

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
06 August, 09:40
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
Withput gov interference in market forces.

This act is what has destroyed the economy, not gas prices, not labor shortage/over abundance... gov TELLING business what min wage must be - THAT is what caused inflation, and the strangling of the US economy.

Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
06 August, 08:23
Better get some XRP before its too late! 100 shares might make you a millionaire🎇🎇🎇

Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
07 August, 12:19
In response Robbie Snead to his Publication
Then I guess 6800 is good. 😂😂🙌🏻

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
06 August, 08:19
Boom! Well said Patriot, well said!

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
05 August, 02:51
I pray that GOD blesses all that have invested in XPR.

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
05 August, 12:24
I sure appreciate you keeping the fires lit on all this. It is easy to lose sight of it with so much going on.🔥thank you kindly:)

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 August, 11:08
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Bring it! 🙏❤️
Scorpions - Wind Of Change (World Events Version) - YouTube

Best of Scorpions: https://goo.gl/dtfDmoSubscribe here: https://goo.gl/jQbFpyMusic video by Scorpions performing Wind Of Change. (C) 1991 The Island Def Jam ...

TrueView Patriot @TimA
28 July, 02:38
vinny whats news here

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
27 July, 06:36
God’s got this. And, us. He led us here where we can together get mentally prepared and where we can help support and prepare each other.

It feels like a hurricane, volcano, taunami and earthquake are all going to hit simultaneously. Maybe they are metaphorically.

They’re destroying the old and we will see what the new brings. Together, I hope.

I love my family here. We are in God’s hands.

Lyra Madelynn @WorkAtHome1
27 July, 06:42
In response Carolina Ouest to her Publication
Are you in dire need of a career change? Isn’t it frustrating to have to create budgets for everything in life? What if I told that up to $500 can be earned daily without stepping outside of your home, would you be interested? In fact,
soft skills supposedly suffice to make... http://Www.BizPay1.com

TrueView Patriot @TimA
27 July, 02:09
🌎🌈💰

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
27 July, 02:06
#GOLD will end the #FED
[ #federalreserve ]
#silver Will #bury it
Praise God 👏 🙌 👏

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
27 July, 01:44
1/
During the BRICS Summit, Russian President Vladimir Putin announced that the five-member economies — Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa – plan to issue a “new global reserve currency”.

2/
Additionally, Turkey, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia are considering joining the BRICS group. Analysts believe the BRICS move to create a reserve currency is an attempt to undermine the US dollar and the IMF’s SDRs.

3/
They want to use minerals such as gold, silver, uranium, nickel, copper as currency. Tangible things. These countries have a shit ton of those minerals.

Source:

https://www.themorning.lk/...

https://twitter.com/WallSt...

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
05 August, 03:59
In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication
who is the tiktok financial guy that was in cramersez duet?

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
06 August, 09:53
My only concern, is anything islam, is just infiltration - again.

Alliance of evil:
communists
nazis
islamists
globalists

A political ideology can be rationalized away - a 'religious' dogma, cannot...

Islam is a 7th century, xenophobic war cult... the CIA probably learned its brainwashing techniques from islam.

I do not trust Bin Salman, nor ANY person or country who belongs to this cult....

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
27 July, 12:58
A newly licensed Nigerian commodities exchange is now trading in gold.

India is launching the first international gold exchange on Friday.

Saudi Arabia considering establishing gold refineries.

Things are moving quickly.

https://twitter.com/GoldTe...

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
05 August, 11:19
This Is How They Push The Price Of Gold Down. Flood The Market And The Price Goes Down.
Total Scam.

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
27 July, 12:21
good morning vk❤️

bring on change 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
27 July, 11:53
What happens to the people who are Patriots, lived within their meager means all their lives, have very little experience with any online purchasing other than paying their bills? No credit cards, no bank loans, usually always paid cash for their used automobile or home. Many are older and just lived simply. Never believed in all the technology stuff, therefore never operated within it. They have followed this movement. Some have taken to the computer for the first time, just because of this movement. Believe the change is coming, know the hard truths. They have nothing left over after paying the bills, and if they did,...Don't understand enough about technology to go about it? What happens to these people in this new system? Not asking out of fear or a begrudging spirit. I ask knowing that there is much more to this than just the wealth aspect and have faith in the good people who will emerge from it.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
28 July, 04:39
In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication
There are many patriots here who can help walk you through process if you need help. There are also plenty of “How to” YouTube videos that are very good.
Only a few dollars can go a long way with XRP at 35 cents…for a $25 dollar investment you can get 71 XRP!! ( not financial advice )

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
06 August, 09:51
In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication
i believe we will be fine. All of us

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
27 July, 11:11
Morning Sir
What's this mean for us old school Pm Stackers / Re=gold /silver?

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
28 July, 03:27
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
I am wondering about this too

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
27 July, 10:56

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
05 August, 02:17
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
39 | 93

General Flynn updates telegram channel today…black and white photo with tie removed

Yesterday posts along with POTUS “We’re Not Gonna Take It”

No tie = gloves off, strings have been cut….POTUS to appear with no tie tonight in WI for 3rd+++ time? 👀👀

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
05 August, 02:25
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
This song is beautiful and makes us all feel connected!

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
27 July, 10:44

Wedman Brooke @Wedman
27 July, 10:36
I am going to buy more xrp eventually - waiting for my price but today I added more xlm. I liked that video!!

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
27 July, 10:34
Dan the Man & Trump acknowledged Bricksuit at the last rally > comms

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
27 July, 10:25

27 July, 10:24
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

YouTube

YouTube

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
27 July, 10:04
The trick with crypto will be striking a balance between regulation and government(s) influence. Making crypto ‘real’ while minimizing government control.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
27 July, 11:54
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
yes but the ones that survive will have utility, backed by true assets and decentralized. The CB will push the governments WW to maintain control and use their crypto's....NFW, it's assets on hand (real ownership) and crypto's that have utility for me. certainly not a financial adviser🙏