Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 July, 09:11
Some people don't like change but it's inevitably coming.
We are moving to a new financial system.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
27 July, 11:53
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
What happens to the people who are Patriots, lived within their meager means all their lives, have very little experience with any online purchasing other than paying their bills? No credit cards, no bank loans, usually always paid cash for their used automobile or home. Many are older and just lived simply. Never believed in all the technology stuff, therefore never operated within it. They have followed this movement. Some have taken to the computer for the first time, just because of this movement. Believe the change is coming, know the hard truths. They have nothing left over after paying the bills, and if they did,...Don't understand enough about technology to go about it? What happens to these people in this new system? Not asking out of fear or a begrudging spirit. I ask knowing that there is much more to this than just the wealth aspect and have faith in the good people who will emerge from it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
There are many patriots here who can help walk you through process if you need help. There are also plenty of “How to” YouTube videos that are very good.
Only a few dollars can go a long way with XRP at 35 cents…for a $25 dollar investment you can get 71 XRP!! ( not financial advice )
04:39 AM - Jul 28, 2022
In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 1NationUnderGod in this post can reply
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
06 August, 10:28
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
We are in the same boat as the OP. I have asked on here. I don’t know what is good and what is bad when it comes to this market. I am not computer savvy. Doesn’t mean I cannot learn. I just don’t trust easily and change is hard for most of us. I have to fully understand what I am doing. Who are the “bad ones” the guy in the video is talking about? I cannot “blindly” follow. That’s how people get scammed.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
06 August, 05:13
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
The Working Money Channel is one of the sources I listen to everyday. Also Crypto Eri. If you listen to these broadcasts ~you will learn.
However, here is a source on how to buy on Uphold. (https://youtu.be/I2U7Zwp7a...
I personally use Uphold, however other AnonUp patriots use different sites as well. It takes time to research, but understanding what your buying and how it is used is very important. Personal research is a must.