Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Hmm…symbolism.
Does anyone else think that the Tesla logo resembles a woman’s reproductive system?
08:11 AM - Jul 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
26 July, 12:00
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
HOLLY GRAIL IS UTERUS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
26 July, 11:22
connects

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
26 July, 12:33
In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Ange Love @LoveM
26 July, 11:18
Thinking the original EMF is an egg killer... Thank you Lord for other healthy options🙏🏻✨

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
26 July, 09:49
Now you mention it, yes.

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
26 July, 08:35
THEIR sex worship or phallic worship..ie..the Washington Monument, Trafalgar Square and the Vatican.
Just a reminder some notables are agents, double agents, triple agents and quadruable agents..

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
26 July, 01:08

The Real Me @TheRealMe
25 July, 10:30
Also looks like a man carrying a heavy weight on his shoulders. Slave.

Redwhiteand Bleaux @Redwhiteandbleaux
25 July, 10:21
Dang! Great catch!

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
25 July, 06:10
lets take it a step further...

sick em

...... the fact that it is red
and looks more specifically like a copper iud.
commomly implanted in a women after an abortion to prevent unplanned pregnancy again......

Wil Wagner @BabyLoneWolf
25 July, 06:00
electric cars give u low t

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
25 July, 05:26
from t.me/vDarknessFalls

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
25 July, 05:16
He is big on under population! He wants everyone to be inspired to get busy lol! All the while the deep state is trying to change everyones sex so they can’t lol!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
25 July, 04:29
WOMB

Fight For Justice A - Z @FightForJustice
25 July, 04:05
that's what i am going to write ...

Aurora Rucker @Aruckus
25 July, 04:03
😂 And what’s hilarious is that his profile pic used to be a space rocket which happened to look like a giant penis

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
25 July, 03:24

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
25 July, 04:43
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
😆

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 July, 04:47
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
🤣Yeah plus don't he have TEN kids. lol

Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
25 July, 02:39
tsêlâ‘, ''side, rib'' - Hebrew

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
25 July, 12:09

Lee Chase @Chezmoon
25 July, 11:20
Looks more like the satanic goat head symbol to me.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
25 July, 03:18
In response Lee Chase to his Publication
exactly what I first thought when his then girlfriend Claire wore it as a silver necklace and that point at her neck, quick death you drown in your own blood sacrifice and the rest is history.

Only followers of this user (MMKowalski1) can see their posts

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
25 July, 11:02
"Y"

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
25 July, 10:27
The logo also looks like the nose of a cat ...
lol 😆

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
25 July, 06:15
In response Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 to her Publication
They do call it a pussy cat, just saying.

Blake Corvey @BlakeC23
25 July, 07:35
In response Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 to her Publication
it looks like a punch knife.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
25 July, 09:07
yes….and Amazon symbol is phallic

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 July, 08:45
I'll bite. It resembles that and much else. I see the Space Force symbol/ hand gesture Trump and others flash. i see an inverted pyramid, (white), I see the rising sun symbol. I see, loosely, the design of our stealth bomber. I note the colors. Maybe the female reproductive read is correct. If so, what exactly are we birthing?

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
26 July, 12:38
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
what ever it is.. i hope it comes out kicking and screaming!!

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
25 July, 08:42
euh 🙄non ! la blague putain

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
25 July, 11:05
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣 OMG - I translated it ... too funny! 🤣 👍

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
25 July, 08:38
Or the Male Anatomy! 🤷‍♀️

Or Cern? 🤨 🤦‍♀️

“Elon Musk confirms that Tesla’s logo is the cross section of an electric motor”.

https://www.google.com/amp...

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
25 July, 03:31
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
LOOKS LIKE THE BLACK SUN NAZI WHEEL EMBLEM TO ME.

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
25 July, 08:32
hmm, wow just thought it was dagger-like
as in her gougy neckpiece

Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
25 July, 08:14
and amazon is a males reprodctive membrane

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
25 July, 08:15
VK on TS.
Woman = rib = Tsela.

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
26 July, 06:35
What if...woman was not created by a rib of man but man came forth from a woman's womb? As a female i can see that scenario not one to be put forward by men who covert control. Just a thought. .nothing more.