Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana was just saying how uncomfortable I was when Apple screwed up my appt to drop off my mac this past Saturday.
It was quite the uneasy feeling sitting in the food court of that mall.

I felt a bit better that I had my 9 but I was still not happy being in such a large city soft target. My head was on swivel the entire time in that mall.
Compared to the Patriot event that I attended the other night in the same city where probably half the ppl there had their own hand gun on them, women included.

Take your gun everywhere you go if you have a permit or are like here in TN where anyone can carry.

Soft targets=more attacks=more deaths!

https://heavy.com/news/gre...
02:27 PM - Jul 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
20 July, 10:07
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
My daughter lives within a few miles of that mall.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
18 July, 06:29
6 10 or 19 Rounds…?

Low tech or Laser Sight?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 July, 06:42
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
Nana's is the one in the middle, small enough for my purse, 2 clips.

Nice little collection there!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 July, 06:55
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
Dont make me flex... :)

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
18 July, 06:09
i agree.

Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
18 July, 06:09
I agree Nana! I carry my 357 wherever I go along with my angks and Arc Michael. 😊

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
18 July, 04:30
Agree with what you said and also had a thought about why Apple was late.. prob went through your hard drive and couldn't stop crying. Apple guy after looking at Nanas hd👇 It's all lies, Everything it's all bs. lmao..

18 July, 06:26
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
That is too funny!

On the other hand they will find some interesting stuff if they browse around and you know they do!

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
18 July, 03:44
It is disturbing to immediately wonder if ... OUR GOVERNMENT was involved. I know I'm not the only one that has these thoughts.

Then there's the news last night of 3 different frozen food distribution centers that had "malfunctions " of their freezer systems in Montana. This resulted in Tons & Tons of frozen foods being destroyed.

Just makes ya go 🤔

Only followers of this user (LIsenman) can see their posts

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
18 July, 03:11
This is in Grammie Ginger's town. We are so sad today. Grateful for the Good Samaritan.

18 July, 03:12
In response Grammie Ginger to her Publication
No telling really how many he saved.

wanda15 @wanda15
18 July, 03:14
In response Grammie Ginger to her Publication
I’ve made so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Here’s what I do.

For more details visit.......... http://Www.Pays11.Com

2nd Amendment @Faster_than_911
18 July, 02:57
I here ya Nana! I took my wife and son to pizza place in Douglasville Ga Saturday. Another group sitting close was putting off some uncomfortable vibes. Had my son really upset and my wife nervous. They where comfortable in the fact that I carry the Judge with me. Weird vibes this weekend!

18 July, 03:02
In response 2nd Amendment to his Publication
We may see many more activated shooters in my opinion we have not seen the tip of the mkultra.
But Not gonna live in fear, just pack your pistol and be aware of your surroundings.
I stay away from such big city soft targets tho.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
18 July, 02:36
🙏🙏🙏🙏Glad you are safe, stay safe

18 July, 02:55
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Yeah Nana told them to mail it back to me cause I didnt really want to go back there to pick it up.
It is over an hour away for me and I have never liked malls.
Very few times in life have I found anything I wanted to buy in a mall since my kids left home.

18 July, 02:55
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Yeah Nana told them to mail it back to me cause I didnt really want to go back there to pick it up.
It is over an hour away for me and I have never liked malls.
Very few times in life have I found anything I wanted to buy in a mall since my kids left home.

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts