Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 July, 02:27
Nana was just saying how uncomfortable I was when Apple screwed up my appt to drop off my mac this past Saturday.
It was quite the uneasy feeling sitting in the food court of that mall.

I felt a bit better that I had my 9 but I was still not happy being in such a large city soft target. My head was on swivel the entire time in that mall.
Compared to the Patriot event that I attended the other night in the same city where probably half the ppl there had their own hand gun on them, women included.

Take your gun everywhere you go if you have a permit or are like here in TN where anyone can carry.

Soft targets=more attacks=more deaths!

https://heavy.com/news/gre...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
Agree with what you said and also had a thought about why Apple was late.. prob went through your hard drive and couldn't stop crying. Apple guy after looking at Nanas hd👇 It's all lies, Everything it's all bs. lmao..
04:30 PM - Jul 18, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by StormWatcher_17 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 July, 06:26
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
That is too funny!

On the other hand they will find some interesting stuff if they browse around and you know they do!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396