Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 July, 02:27
Nana was just saying how uncomfortable I was when Apple screwed up my appt to drop off my mac this past Saturday.
It was quite the uneasy feeling sitting in the food court of that mall.

I felt a bit better that I had my 9 but I was still not happy being in such a large city soft target. My head was on swivel the entire time in that mall.
Compared to the Patriot event that I attended the other night in the same city where probably half the ppl there had their own hand gun on them, women included.

Take your gun everywhere you go if you have a permit or are like here in TN where anyone can carry.

Soft targets=more attacks=more deaths!

https://heavy.com/news/gre...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™Glad you are safe, stay safe
02:36 PM - Jul 18, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
18 July, 02:55
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Yeah Nana told them to mail it back to me cause I didnt really want to go back there to pick it up.
It is over an hour away for me and I have never liked malls.
Very few times in life have I found anything I wanted to buy in a mall since my kids left home.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
18 July, 03:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
No malls here where I live but big box stores.

18 July, 02:55
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Yeah Nana told them to mail it back to me cause I didnt really want to go back there to pick it up.
It is over an hour away for me and I have never liked malls.
Very few times in life have I found anything I wanted to buy in a mall since my kids left home.