Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 July, 02:27
Nana was just saying how uncomfortable I was when Apple screwed up my appt to drop off my mac this past Saturday.
It was quite the uneasy feeling sitting in the food court of that mall.

I felt a bit better that I had my 9 but I was still not happy being in such a large city soft target. My head was on swivel the entire time in that mall.
Compared to the Patriot event that I attended the other night in the same city where probably half the ppl there had their own hand gun on them, women included.

Take your gun everywhere you go if you have a permit or are like here in TN where anyone can carry.

Soft targets=more attacks=more deaths!

https://heavy.com/news/gre...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
18 July, 06:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
6 10 or 19 Rounds…?

Low tech or Laser Sight?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana's is the one in the middle, small enough for my purse, 2 clips.

Nice little collection there!
06:42 PM - Jul 18, 2022
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
18 July, 06:58
Thinking of Nana With a 9mm & 2 mags makes me giggle …. I knew I liked You

19 July, 12:19
Nana has an AR-15 under the bed for the Apocalypse as well.
LOL!

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
18 July, 06:56
To be Clear…. if I was in the Food Court with ya & It went Down…. I like our chances

https://youtu.be/rQKMLmXc0...

Im No Angel… but I got the Shotgun😂😂😂😂

18 July, 11:56
Wow th at looks a bit like a shotgun a man showed me this past weekend that he made, he makes Glocks for a company.
The thing looked similar a bit more like a bazooka, had two trigger clicks so shot to rounds back to back. He loads first round to scatter and second round to blow a very large hole.
It was too heavy for me to hold and shoot. It was a boss!

19 July, 12:07
Pretty sure my challenge in the incarnation is to learn to win without the sword.
Keep the sword in the sheath.

Sometimes we have hard lessons
I have had visions of wielding the sword as a huge being, beside what looked like a fist of God coming down from the sky, that was so powerful that it appeared to create city size killer storms as far as you could see with each wield of the sword.

The power of it was immense, no words for it really.

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
18 July, 06:52
I Got your 6 Nana…..

19 July, 12:09
Thank you hun, Nana knows horse ppl well. They are good ppl.