Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 July, 02:27
Nana was just saying how uncomfortable I was when Apple screwed up my appt to drop off my mac this past Saturday.
It was quite the uneasy feeling sitting in the food court of that mall.

I felt a bit better that I had my 9 but I was still not happy being in such a large city soft target. My head was on swivel the entire time in that mall.
Compared to the Patriot event that I attended the other night in the same city where probably half the ppl there had their own hand gun on them, women included.

Take your gun everywhere you go if you have a permit or are like here in TN where anyone can carry.

Soft targets=more attacks=more deaths!

https://heavy.com/news/gre...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
18 July, 06:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
6 10 or 19 Rounds…?

Low tech or Laser Sight?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Nunya Business @AAug22
20 July, 01:56
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
LOL! They're doing a no questions asked gun buy-back near us so hubby has been out in the garage making some "guns" to turn in. He is an engineer by trade (he was born an engineer IYKYK) He thinks he'll bank about $4K! Not bad for 2 weekends worth of work. He is now talking abt watching for them to do it in other nearby cities. Figures it's his tax money may as well try to get some of it back.

Nunya Business @AAug22
20 July, 01:59
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
He is doing it legally, following ATF guidelines, etc.

My questions are...
Who gave them the idea to use our money to buy our guns from us?
How can it be a buy back if they never owned them to begin with? How can they legally buy them when they can't pass the background checks?
What are they planning for us that they are so scared of us owning firearms?

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
19 July, 11:59
Makes me think of this.🤔

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
19 July, 01:22
too late

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
19 July, 01:03
Do they work at scale?

TrueView Patriot @TimA
19 July, 01:01

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
19 July, 12:57
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 July, 12:50
Old Dead Eye over here!
Don't miss!
Damn hard to hide in a purse tho!

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
19 July, 12:45
just a perfect size for me
BDay is coming up - hhhhmmmm

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
18 July, 08:44
Things are getting serious.

American Girl @Americangirl
18 July, 09:13
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
now thats a pew pew!

connie wright @cowri
19 July, 12:56
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Could I shoot down a chem-trail plane with this?

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
18 July, 08:06
Does it actually work with sone sort of mini bullets? 😂😂

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
18 July, 08:06
Caps = 4.
TS = 1855.

Flex, VK — the Fake News must die.

Aug 12, 2018 12:01:42 PM EDT
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI
https://twitter.com/realDo...
https://twitter.com/MariaB...
BOOM
BOOM
BOOM
BOOM
Why did NBC have a 'confidential' con call yesterday w/ a few of its news affiliates re: the need to remove 'potentially' sensitive Tweets?
Panic @ NBCNews?https://twitter.com/NBCNew...
Has Media Matters been hired to locate and IDEN 'potentially' sensitive Tweets from 'known' characters?
The more you know….
Q

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
18 July, 07:59

TrueView Patriot @TimA
19 July, 01:03
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
😅👍🏻🎖 hooooolahan

Judy Anonette @biju
18 July, 07:37
That is so cute!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
18 July, 07:30
I'll need something a little bigger but this could easily be hidden.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 July, 12:31
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
P365

American Girl @Americangirl
18 July, 07:29
oh i need one of those! so dang cute! seriously do they actually work?

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
18 July, 07:33
In response American Girl to her Publication

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
18 July, 07:27
Show us the Big 🐶 👇

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
18 July, 07:15
nice TS
nice collection 😂

Kevin Lightwarrior @AwakenedPatriot1981
18 July, 07:13

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
18 July, 07:10
You the Tic Tok Content king….

You Have mad skills…

finding content😃

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
18 July, 07:07
U srs ?! Does it really shoot?
Thats sooooo cute!

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
18 July, 07:00
You'd have to grow out a fingernail to pull that trigger

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
18 July, 07:00
lol…. Don’t make me Go in my attic to take pics…. 😂😂😂😂