Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 July, 02:27
Nana was just saying how uncomfortable I was when Apple screwed up my appt to drop off my mac this past Saturday.
It was quite the uneasy feeling sitting in the food court of that mall.

I felt a bit better that I had my 9 but I was still not happy being in such a large city soft target. My head was on swivel the entire time in that mall.
Compared to the Patriot event that I attended the other night in the same city where probably half the ppl there had their own hand gun on them, women included.

Take your gun everywhere you go if you have a permit or are like here in TN where anyone can carry.

Soft targets=more attacks=more deaths!

https://heavy.com/news/gre...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
6 10 or 19 Rounds…?

Low tech or Laser Sight?
06:29 PM - Jul 18, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Q_TheRealMcCoy in this post can reply
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 July, 06:55
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
Dont make me flex... :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
19 July, 11:59
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Makes me think of this.🤔

Nunya Business @AAug22
20 July, 01:56
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
LOL! They're doing a no questions asked gun buy-back near us so hubby has been out in the garage making some "guns" to turn in. He is an engineer by trade (he was born an engineer IYKYK) He thinks he'll bank about $4K! Not bad for 2 weekends worth of work. He is now talking abt watching for them to do it in other nearby cities. Figures it's his tax money may as well try to get some of it back.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 July, 06:42
Nana's is the one in the middle, small enough for my purse, 2 clips.

Nice little collection there!

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
18 July, 06:56
To be Clear…. if I was in the Food Court with ya & It went Down…. I like our chances

https://youtu.be/rQKMLmXc0...

Im No Angel… but I got the Shotgun😂😂😂😂

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
18 July, 06:58
Thinking of Nana With a 9mm & 2 mags makes me giggle …. I knew I liked You

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
18 July, 06:32
5 not 6 ….