Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
24 June, 12:07
Why do 800 people decode VK but Im the only one covering military?
Like doesnt that seem imbalanced ?
Just curious....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
17 July, 08:36
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Her light is so important. I don't think she understands that is the reason she is here. It took me a few years too😉 Hopefully she will get it😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
17 July, 04:29
Funny/not funny as I am just now reading this. Earlier this morning I wanted to post something as it came to me - a possible reason you have gathered us here. No one can deny that you love xrp and push it and that you are a crypto trader. You have shared all that. Gather together a group of spiritually awakened manifesters, get them on the xrp train, and use them to manifest wealth through xrp. Maybe it isn't even xrp per se as much as the whole digital currency thing. I noted long ago that xrp is always the crypto though that is awash with riddlers and pushed to the awakened lightworkers. Not judging. That is just what is coming to me. Same as on a larger scale, Q gathered us. To manifest collectively the downfall of certain people/groups/ governments/ structures - what have you. I don't have the details but I feel I am in the ballpark.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
17 July, 03:58
👍

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
17 July, 03:58

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
17 July, 03:41
i feel that🙌❣️

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
17 July, 03:35

Ange Love @LoveM
17 July, 02:44

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
17 July, 11:19
👊 Absolutely

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
17 July, 03:41
from dark to light...

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
17 July, 03:12
manifesting our destiny!!!

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
17 July, 02:56

T-1 into the light 🙌

manifesting is real when it you surrender to the process.
be careful…
manifesting for selfish things will eventually backfire
manifesting for what is good for everyone will prevail.

Stoic Way @waylongway
17 July, 12:27
HIDDEN TEACHINGS of the Bible That Explain Manifestation, Consciousness & Oneness (POWERFUL Info!) - YouTube

The hidden teachings of the bible that explain manifestation consciousness & oneness. ✅FREE Online Masterclass AND Meditation MP3 Download ➡️"How To Train Yo...

Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
17 July, 12:25
Yes.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
17 July, 12:23
Thank you Vincent. All those years I though manifesting was BS. It's pretty darn awesome watching it happen.

17 July, 12:20
Look at all the haters that jump in when you talk about coding Papa

they mad

thank U for being here and watching over
U the reason I stay now
💜⚔️

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 July, 12:33
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I didn't see 1 person throw hate on this post. We are here to support one another. As far as the Military Twitter I worry who is behind those accounts and is the only reason I stay away from them myself. However you seem to make some solid connection and don't want to discourage you from doing you.

There is no amount of 'decoding' that will change the outcome. Moving on to Manifesting the outcome(s). I really think we are all onto something.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
17 July, 12:19
I think the proper grammar is "we b manifesting"

Desert Dog @Zippydog
17 July, 12:19
I think the proper grammar is "we b manifesting"

TrueView Patriot @TimA
17 July, 12:16
no shit

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
17 July, 12:18
In response TrueView Patriot to his Publication
yes shit

17 July, 12:14
Pops I love U
thats all
steer us out of this plz IGY6
💞