Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Why do 800 people decode VK but Im the only one covering military?
Like doesnt that seem imbalanced ?
Just curious....
12:07 AM - Jun 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
17 July, 01:07
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
there is no balance with just one person - the beauty of balance is the equal distribution of many

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JAde Roiste @Ehcor
17 July, 04:22
People read what they read and don't what they don't. We do what we want to do as far as research goes. I don't think anyone is trying to impress anyone - It's just many seeds planted. Keep doing what you are doing. I always feel that the right people will see the right things .... so just keep putting it out there fren. Try to push back the negative energy though, thats probably the most important. 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
17 July, 03:39
I used to belong to CAF in US at cheyenne...they are not on our side sad. to say... I dropped crumbs but was a lost cause...some even had fam comment which was weird...those completely out of the know pumping up their better half on a twit acct that was mil?.... yes decode the tweets..but know the infiltration is HUGE

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
17 July, 01:13
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Theyre on our side. Ive been decoding them for over a year and a half. Ive seen ALL their gematria. Their tweets always sync with Shane and VK. The military is WITH US. My grandfather went ALL OVER THE WORLD with the Air Force, gave his entire life & career to them- they WOULD NOT hurt me or lead me down the wrong path. NOT after the service my family has given. My Uncle was a Marine. My whole family gave and gave. They WOULD NOT mislead Gods warriors. And I put my life on that.

U sit there and say theyre compromised all U want but U dont be seeing the comms Im seeing.
Nobody is.

nasty 123 @Nasty1
17 July, 03:18
Thats a bit unfair Fren. I dig for weeks & I get no likes on some of my posts. I just spent the last 3 days digging on the Holy Roman Empire. Showed how they connect to the British Royal Family, They connect to and are controlled by the House of Wettin, A name that most dont know & Ive got half a dozen likes.. Thats ok though. Some people are on different paths. We are all on the same journey, but, different paths. So , its ok if they dont like or follow what i post, some do, even if 1 person likes what i post, i grin like a fool, cause i know ive planted a seed.
We may never see the fruits of our labour, but thats fine by me.

Here are just a few books ive read over the last few days.

https://archive.org/detail...

Alycat 777 @alycat777
17 July, 08:57
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
🙏Thank you for this info from Canada..they need to b exposed.God Bless.

Happy Days @Sun2516
17 July, 01:21
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
It is very funny that sometimes I will see a post passed on a large number of times and other posts hardly get acknowledged I am not sure there is a reason unless there is a large group reposting certain accounts.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 July, 12:13
For the record not coding. we manifesting.

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
17 July, 04:29
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Funny/not funny as I am just now reading this. Earlier this morning I wanted to post something as it came to me - a possible reason you have gathered us here. No one can deny that you love xrp and push it and that you are a crypto trader. You have shared all that. Gather together a group of spiritually awakened manifesters, get them on the xrp train, and use them to manifest wealth through xrp. Maybe it isn't even xrp per se as much as the whole digital currency thing. I noted long ago that xrp is always the crypto though that is awash with riddlers and pushed to the awakened lightworkers. Not judging. That is just what is coming to me. Same as on a larger scale, Q gathered us. To manifest collectively the downfall of certain people/groups/ governments/ structures - what have you. I don't have the details but I feel I am in the ballpark.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
17 July, 08:36
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Her light is so important. I don't think she understands that is the reason she is here. It took me a few years too😉 Hopefully she will get it😊