Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
24 June, 12:07
Why do 800 people decode VK but Im the only one covering military?
Like doesnt that seem imbalanced ?
Just curious....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 July, 12:13
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
For the record not coding. we manifesting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
Funny/not funny as I am just now reading this. Earlier this morning I wanted to post something as it came to me - a possible reason you have gathered us here. No one can deny that you love xrp and push it and that you are a crypto trader. You have shared all that. Gather together a group of spiritually awakened manifesters, get them on the xrp train, and use them to manifest wealth through xrp. Maybe it isn't even xrp per se as much as the whole digital currency thing. I noted long ago that xrp is always the crypto though that is awash with riddlers and pushed to the awakened lightworkers. Not judging. That is just what is coming to me. Same as on a larger scale, Q gathered us. To manifest collectively the downfall of certain people/groups/ governments/ structures - what have you. I don't have the details but I feel I am in the ballpark.
04:29 PM - Jul 17, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GenealogistErin in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Erin Larson, click on at the bottom under it