Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Awakened __T @awakened_t
15 July, 02:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
@VincentKennedy ⭐✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
15 July, 11:14
Whoa

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
14 July, 10:46
Russia is wayyyy ahead on this topic...

https://www.gaia.com/artic...

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
17 July, 09:14
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
Thanks for sharing! ❤️‍🔥

Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
14 July, 05:33
The truth will be freeing for humanity. I feel like in rhe next decade, we all have to know. I want to know. I would imagine all souls would want ro know. Probably soon to wake up from mind-numbing media consumption. I wonder how the ‘discoveries’ will shake the world. Even for current matters. It’s moving along of course very wisely and surely. I noticed after the GG were destroyed, people seem less knee-jerk shut off and on edge. Seeming more open. 2023 will be something. :) Thank you for bringing up what was hidden. Great introductions for this AU class. About creation too. I/we have much to learn. Enslaved humanity freed once again. I want to know the truth! And no longer feel like a sea monkey. 😂

Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
14 July, 05:35
In response Let It RainShine to her Publication
Had to send when I noticed the word count, and just saw the 777 below too. Yay vibes. ❤️

Cassio Peia @Cassio63
14 July, 07:45
In response Let It RainShine to her Publication
Well said, the truth shall set us all free, all very fascinating. Things are shifting! 🙏

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
14 July, 05:32
The base of all pyramids, once stood in the water and had deep shafts towards a crystal layer.
Old arabian story is telling about the inner copper works inside of the pyramids (together with large shining crystals within.)
We can find pyramids almost everywhere in the world, even Grece had them as well as France.
Batteries? Depletion of water into Ozone? And what to say about the mica layers below the South American pyramids?

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
14 July, 04:28
Mind control pyramids. Feels like they were trying to rebuild this tech/ network, instead using towers to control peoples minds instead of pyramids (China Belt and Road for example).

julia221 @julia221
14 July, 04:31
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
I make 85 dollars each hour for working an online job at home. I never thought I could do it but my best friend makes 10000 dollars every month working this job and she recommended me to learn more about it. The potential with this is endless.

For more detail.......... http://Www.Pays11.Com

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
14 July, 04:43
In response Johnny Five to his Publication

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
14 July, 04:27
Many are referencing VKs post about Pyramid Mound in Illinois,

Across the border in Rock Lake of Wisconsin are Pyramids. They are above ground too. In Burlington Wisconsin, there are places with gravitational anomalies.

The Phoenicians used to mine copper in the great lakes.

Loads of Crystal and Copper and even Diamonds...Oh My!

https://www.burlingtonnews...

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
14 July, 04:59
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
this is an unfiltered photo i took of lake michigan
lots of meteors dropping into that lake ✨💫🌟

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
14 July, 04:59
COPPER ANCIENT CIVILISATION USED FOR TRANSMUTATION INTO SYNTHETIC GOLD.

ANCIENT MINES ARE IN NORTH AMERICA, MOSTLY IN GREAT SLAVE LAKES AND IN AFRICA. OKLO IN KENYA IS ANCIENT NUCLEAR REACTOR...

https://www.iaea.org/newsc...

http://www.ancienttrenches...

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
14 July, 04:09
Related, in another post VK was asking why did they go out of their way to clog the pineal gland and is the internet a substitute for it?

The early Pyramid grid systems were laid out akin to mother circuit boards, 2nd pic they used them to harvest and run energy.

The Tetrahedron is the sacred geometry symbol for the third eye, pineal gland.

Could the pyramids have acted as a false projector of light/mind control device?

It gets curiouser and curiouser.

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
14 July, 06:13
ive had many gematria signs that the pymids will be distroyed

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
14 July, 07:48
It makes sense….All connected….circuits, electricity, vibration, frequency…….”MOVIE”
😳 😳

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
14 July, 03:57

Hi VK

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
Pyramid lit. (Greek/Phrygian), “Pyr” = Fire, “Ur” = Light, thus literally = “The Fire in the Middle”.
In Hebrew = “Urimmiddin” = light measures.
In Semitic “Urim” = the lights.

Light is formed of pyramid-like sub atomic particles that have an angular velocity of 144,000 nautical miles per one degree of grid-arc-second.

The triangular faces of the pyramid represent our emotional, astral and mental bodies. When these are aligned, or in balance and awakened, a 4thdimensional experience occurs as symbolized by the 4 sides of the base.

The Keys of Enoch defines “pyramids” as “…time clocks or time vaults built in various sectors by earlier rounds of higher intelligence for watching or directing the destiny of an experiment”

I see that our planet Earth is a vast library of DNA data-bank. Coded Time-Structures. Celestial monuments for the Living, not as tombs for the dead.
~ Jain 108

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
14 July, 05:00
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
"Fire in the Middle"/Kundalini/Holy Spirit/The Middle Way/Corpus Callosum/"Great Man" Bundle of Nerves that Connect the Two Hemispheres of the Brain/The Middle Way of the Buddha/The Watercourse Way of Lao-Tsu/Taoism/The Straight and Narrow Gate of Christ.
The Pyramid is 3D Holographic/Holofractal Representation of the Human Brain; The Three Levels of the Great Pyramid Correspond to the Three Holofractally Enfolded/Encoded Levels of the Human Triune Brain: The Pyramid has a Subterranean Level that Corresponds to the REPTILLIAN, 5 Sensory Survival Brain (Fight/Flight or Freeze); the Queen's Chamber Corresponds to the Mammalian/Limbic Brain; the King's Chamber Corresponds to the Neo-Cortex/Pineal Gland.
When All Three Levels are Consciously Integrated through the Pre Frontal Cortex to the Heart (Through the Vagus/Tree of Life Nerve) then Your Eye/Third Eye Becomes Single and your Whole Body is Filled with LIght."

Nunya Business @AAug22
17 July, 04:54
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Space force symbol...

Photon 333 donated @Photon
14 July, 03:49
The pyramid cloud is just a bonus.

https://airinfonow.pima.go...

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
sync..

Many say the pyramid is unnatural. Perhaps a pyramid with a square base is, not the Tetrahedron.

I don't remember who is responsible for the square bases. Pleiadians use Tetrahedrons, they do not work against Source intelligence- they align with its brilliance.

Why build with a square base? They are more stable- (in a false atmosphere, ahem)

A square base can also align with and point to the 4 Cardinal Directions.. Many say such things support a flat earth. however, N, S. E. W apply to a sphere as well.

Is there something more to the "4 Cardinal Directions" to uncover, discover? Why did they build with a square base is my question.

How is everyone today?

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
14 July, 08:25
Interesting you brought up that question. It made me think of this video I watched the other day. 🤔
Also interesting, you used a photo of a diatom. When fossilized algae, in the form of food-grade diatomaceous earth, is ingested, it can rid the body of over 200 different parasites.

https://t.me/davidebergese...

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
14 July, 03:33
Good Afternoon VK

IntoTheTruth Iam @ArtOfPeace
14 July, 02:58
Sir, if you have time, also see what is happening in Giza.

Gole Gora @Aragon
14 July, 01:09
This is the only pyramid that matters, the rest is just part of this scheme to enslave you.

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
14 July, 12:55
On a side note: Check out the very beginning of this video and read the lyrics interpretation.

https://www.lyricinterpret...

"The story of Sweet Sixteen was inspired by the tale of Edward Leedskalnin and his Coral Castle in Florida."

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Billy Idol - Sweet Sixteen (Official Video) - YouTube

Official video of Billy Idol performing Sweet Sixteen from the album Whiplash Smile. Buy It Here: http://smarturl.it/rqr28q Like Billy Idol on Facebook: http...

Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts

Marie Foster @Marecf
14 July, 11:43
Do you know of the Runes that keep the doorway? In elder futhark it says "The gate is now closed. we will have to stand and defend ourselves until the cosmic gate opens again."
its under that pyramid.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
14 July, 11:10
Ancient devices to communicate with earth’s energy and each other, connecting the world. Is this how portals were devised, the pyramids acted like towers of energy.

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
14 July, 11:06

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
14 July, 10:34
Ed Leedskalnin claimed to have the secret of how the pyramids were built & used that method to move stones weighing many tons by himself when building Coral Castle in 1923.

Some of his main tools include:
Magnetic flywheel
water basin
Cones pointing high frequency sound

goal is to reverse the magnetic poles in the stone & then levitate them with sound.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
14 July, 10:48
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
well actually, the pyramids were invented before Newton invented gravity, so those stones weighed nothing!

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
14 July, 10:42
GM VK! 🌞

More dots...
Pyramids underwater 🤔
Connecting the Egyptian Pyramids to Noah's Ark

Bosnian Pyramid = 160 >16!!
The Time Is Now/Truth Central = 160

Pyramid = 86
Alien Gods/Las Vegas/Triangle

Egypt < > Las Vegas

M = 13
13th Dynasty
History of Egypt Under the Pharaohs

Egyptian Pharaohs during Noah's time
Noah fled to Egypt.
Was Noah's Ark a Pyramid? 🧐

Video 2:50 > 7
Gen 7
The Lord then said to Noah, Go into the ark...

TS 7:51> 7:6 > 13 > 4
Gen 7:6
Noah was six hundred years old when the floodwaters came on the earth.

7 + 4

Gen 7:4
Seven days from now I will send rain on the earth for forty days and forty nights, and I will wipe from the face of the earth every living creature I have made.”

2 pics

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
14 July, 10:24
Pyramids!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 July, 09:59
Good morning VK and Patriots
Are we gonna build new Pyramids?

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
14 July, 09:58

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
14 July, 09:54
Good Morning!

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
14 July, 09:53
Stop teasing …Give us the BREAD

We know they captured us into this Matrix to harvest us
Dumb us down & Kill off the species …
Enough is Enough
We need to be awoken so that this fight is fair

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
14 July, 04:16
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
🔥

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
14 July, 09:44
Wow Illinois Pyramids! Center of USA!
(had bo clue until VK posted this video)

🔴Largest City before 1800’s! 😳

https://youtu.be/7u44T7XWY...

MARINE_LEO_ Mom @MarineLEOMom
14 July, 09:48
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Indiana has "Mounds State Park". 🤔🧐

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
14 July, 09:42
Good morning VK. Have a good day.