Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 July, 07:51
Good Morning Patriots.

More dots

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
14 July, 05:33
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
The truth will be freeing for humanity. I feel like in rhe next decade, we all have to know. I want to know. I would imagine all souls would want ro know. Probably soon to wake up from mind-numbing media consumption. I wonder how the ‘discoveries’ will shake the world. Even for current matters. It’s moving along of course very wisely and surely. I noticed after the GG were destroyed, people seem less knee-jerk shut off and on edge. Seeming more open. 2023 will be something. :) Thank you for bringing up what was hidden. Great introductions for this AU class. About creation too. I/we have much to learn. Enslaved humanity freed once again. I want to know the truth! And no longer feel like a sea monkey. 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cassio Peia @Cassio63
Well said, the truth shall set us all free, all very fascinating. Things are shifting! 🙏
07:45 PM - Jul 14, 2022
In response Let It RainShine to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cassio63 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cassio Peia, click on at the bottom under it