Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 July, 07:51
Good Morning Patriots.

More dots

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
sync..

Many say the pyramid is unnatural. Perhaps a pyramid with a square base is, not the Tetrahedron.

I don't remember who is responsible for the square bases. Pleiadians use Tetrahedrons, they do not work against Source intelligence- they align with its brilliance.

Why build with a square base? They are more stable- (in a false atmosphere, ahem)

A square base can also align with and point to the 4 Cardinal Directions.. Many say such things support a flat earth. however, N, S. E. W apply to a sphere as well.

Is there something more to the "4 Cardinal Directions" to uncover, discover? Why did they build with a square base is my question.

How is everyone today?
03:57 PM - Jul 14, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
14 July, 08:25
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Interesting you brought up that question. It made me think of this video I watched the other day. 🤔
Also interesting, you used a photo of a diatom. When fossilized algae, in the form of food-grade diatomaceous earth, is ingested, it can rid the body of over 200 different parasites.

https://t.me/davidebergese...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
14 July, 08:51
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
and-

"Scientists believe phytoplankton/Algae in the Earth’s oceans produce between 50 and 85 percent of the planet’s oxygen. "

Algae/planktons in the oceans provides more of our atmospheric oxygen than even trees. It produces light-energy and oxygen- supports for biological life.

Most likely why it has so many beneficial properties when ingested, including fights Kancer. Spirulina has a spiral shape; almost looks like a strand of DNA- 2nd pic

https://www.reference.com/...

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
14 July, 08:55
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
I wasn't able to open the video in Telegram, I do not have it.

I do know the 4 corners are used by Pagens in their craft and was insinuating dark arts purposes in the square base pyramid design.😬

I am a fan of the 4 sided triangle tetrahedron.