Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 July, 07:51
Good Morning Patriots.

More dots

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates @IceKates
Pyramid lit. (Greek/Phrygian), “Pyr” = Fire, “Ur” = Light, thus literally = “The Fire in the Middle”.
In Hebrew = “Urimmiddin” = light measures.
In Semitic “Urim” = the lights.

Light is formed of pyramid-like sub atomic particles that have an angular velocity of 144,000 nautical miles per one degree of grid-arc-second.

The triangular faces of the pyramid represent our emotional, astral and mental bodies. When these are aligned, or in balance and awakened, a 4thdimensional experience occurs as symbolized by the 4 sides of the base.

The Keys of Enoch defines “pyramids” as “…time clocks or time vaults built in various sectors by earlier rounds of higher intelligence for watching or directing the destiny of an experiment”

I see that our planet Earth is a vast library of DNA data-bank. Coded Time-Structures. Celestial monuments for the Living, not as tombs for the dead.
~ Jain 108
03:57 PM - Jul 14, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Nunya Business @AAug22
17 July, 04:54
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Space force symbol...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
14 July, 05:00
"Fire in the Middle"/Kundalini/Holy Spirit/The Middle Way/Corpus Callosum/"Great Man" Bundle of Nerves that Connect the Two Hemispheres of the Brain/The Middle Way of the Buddha/The Watercourse Way of Lao-Tsu/Taoism/The Straight and Narrow Gate of Christ.
The Pyramid is 3D Holographic/Holofractal Representation of the Human Brain; The Three Levels of the Great Pyramid Correspond to the Three Holofractally Enfolded/Encoded Levels of the Human Triune Brain: The Pyramid has a Subterranean Level that Corresponds to the REPTILLIAN, 5 Sensory Survival Brain (Fight/Flight or Freeze); the Queen's Chamber Corresponds to the Mammalian/Limbic Brain; the King's Chamber Corresponds to the Neo-Cortex/Pineal Gland.
When All Three Levels are Consciously Integrated through the Pre Frontal Cortex to the Heart (Through the Vagus/Tree of Life Nerve) then Your Eye/Third Eye Becomes Single and your Whole Body is Filled with LIght."

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
14 July, 04:40
In my morning walking meditations, I was reviewing that the construct of time is what we call the trap, the frequency fence, the prison. From a dualized perspective it was a design to capture and trap light, and higher still from a unified perspective it was a design to behold the awesomeness of God's Light and Creative Intelligence in form to give meaning to Itself, to make things matter, literally and figuratively.

In the end, it's all God/Good and why God wins.

What does it mean to be "Out of Time"?

3-D is the time trap
4-D/astral is looney tunes- when the world takes on cartoonish like quality, you're breaking out of the system
When you are in 5-D, you are out of time.

This is close enough to my understanding for anyone waking up to the shift of the ages. It's about consciousness first.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
14 July, 05:02
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Thank you .... I am trying to understand it all.

14 July, 04:02
It is written in the STARS

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
14 July, 04:18

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
14 July, 09:25
totally vibin i posted this on TS moments ago then came onto AU to see this. 👍

14 July, 04:01
Good afternoon and funny how posts just seem to appear :)
I swear I don't see many of them even if I come looking.
Here is the rest of the pyramid story from Jain 108 Academy.

The pyramids are the only known structure I know of that contains both Phi and Pi.

Phi is found in the ratio of the slope height 1.618…not the edge height, to the apothem or unit 1 distance …or distance from the base centre to the midpoint of the base side like a radius.
Whereas Pi is found in the ratio of double the vertical height divided by the perimeter of the square base.

The vertical height of the pyramid is 1.272…being the square root of Phi. This value is the key to determine the True Value of Pi as 3.144…being the value of 4 divided by the Golden Root.
Jain 108

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
14 July, 05:03
And the Washington Monument and other Obelisks are Cosmic Antennas whose Height Corresponds to the Apex of the Great Pyramid and Creates a Vesica Pisces/Doorway/Stargate Between Worlds