nasty 123 @Nasty1
12 July, 09:05
Australians have guns, We have more than the Police and the Army, so, What is your excuse America? Why arent you fighting back?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 July, 09:14
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
Something happening in Australia right now?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
nasty 123 @Nasty1
12 July, 09:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Yeah, but many are asleep, im just pointing out, some are at the end of our tether . Im done.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
The Supreme Court has to fail Americans for a large portion of the population to rise up. I don't believe we will get to a civil war situation here. [They] want it for sure but a civil war will never reach the people responsible for this mess. [They] are light harvesting right now. They want our energy.
09:33 AM - Jul 12, 2022
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
13 July, 07:26
Saw this, and anything “fact checked” by Reuters as false immediately is a red flag for me that it could be true. Just saying.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
12 July, 08:36
Requiring the HHS "vax" mandate for HCP's............. should wake people up....... Because if your MD's and RN's aren't THERE..........??? whatcha gonna do with Chyna's next plague?

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
12 July, 06:43
Armor up, fam

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
21 July, 10:00
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
AMEN.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
12 July, 06:23
well they aren’t getting my light energy ever again 😊

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
12 July, 06:13
Right now, if it were possible, we could (can) see It All slipping through their fingers.

They want our energy.- gematria - drop 4641

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
12 July, 06:07
The Supreme Court has already overturned the election. We are now supposedly waiting on Trump/ Mil. to get this ball rolling. I, for one, think there is another agenda going on that no one has a clue about. And it has nothing to do with waking people up. Cern , maybe? Opening the gates to hell?? Why???🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
12 July, 08:42
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
Drop a Rod of god on CERN at the right time?

12 July, 08:43
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
Are there Events still to happen on Dem watch?

Economy collapse
Fed/Central bank exposed
Necessary Scare Event

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
12 July, 03:16
THEY .... keep prodding and prodding ... harder & harder ! More outlandish crap broadcast every single day!

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
12 July, 02:57
But how do you harvest the light? Our Light? How?
We still feel autonomous, free, together, strive for wwg1wga, have a Home ... How?

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
12 July, 01:27
Why was The Supreme Court named that? In reality isn’t there only one of those? And pretty sure—it doesn’t reside in DC! #JustSayin

BlockII @BlockII
12 July, 01:14
Was wondering why I was feeling garbo vibes yesterday. That explains some things. Any tips for when that happens? I usually pray and listen to good music. Is there anything else youd recommend when the not so great vibes start creeping in?

Other Half @Otherhalf
12 July, 12:51
The Supreme Court already did fail us when they refused to hear the election fraud cases between states (on the grounds of no standing)! If the federal court system can't mediate disputes between states, who can?!

That abdication of duty opened the door for everything that's happened since.

But I'm hoping soon enough the vast majority will KNOW Biden cheated and Trump won. That the entire system failed to stop it should be enough to get people to come together and replace this thoroughly corrupt system at last.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
12 July, 12:01
Key.

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
12 July, 11:31
"[They] are harvesting" gives this passage new meaning

Truly I tell you, [what energy] you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
12 July, 11:04
If the military knows the election was stolen, it has to wait for the highest court in the land to also show itself corrupt before it can do what needs to be done to uphold the constitution. Isn't there an election case in front of the SCOTUS now that they have not yet decided on, or am I dreaming??

12 July, 11:13
In response Deeker Lee to her Publication
This has been my thinking, too.
Pres Trump will follow the rule of law to show the infiltration is complete and Mil is only way.

People have to be shown. If you jump straight to Mil, people could freak out.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
12 July, 11:03

The Real Me @TheRealMe
12 July, 10:59
I have been sick (getting better now) for the last 5 days, but I have stayed positive throughout. They cannot have my light!!! With all the outpouring of messages and prayers, all you anons have everything to do with it, and I am deeply grateful.

The more we commune, the stronger our collective light grows, shines, and strengthens us, and weakens them.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
12 July, 12:35
In response The Real Me to her Publication
🙏 double up on vitamin C and look into turmeric benefits for literly almost everything and manuka honey.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
12 July, 10:38
VK, to whom are referring when you state [they] want our light? Cabal or [others]?

Q states ‘no civil war’

Jack Seitzinger @Jrseitzinger
12 July, 10:36
…and their light harvesting will incessantly TEST your resolve . Every second, minute, hour, and day, find Gratitude, for anything. Its the lights on swicth.

Love your Neighbor

NEO ONE @Neo
12 July, 10:33
Plan B.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
12 July, 10:23
I will never let them extinguish my flame.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
12 July, 10:21
That means we must rise above them bring our Vibes to truth we are WINNING if God be for us who can be against us give them no energy we must stay focused on the greatness of our GOD!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
12 July, 10:17
That is correct. Vibrations are ever increasing. Just Hang on.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
12 July, 10:15
333 Vibes. Waiting for Betelgeuse to go Boom.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
12 July, 02:20
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
@J Q-Z iam looking at the thread js✌️
Indeed The
ORIGINAL POST DOES have a 9:33 ts
Your screenshot or copy re post has a 3:33 ts
Mandela effect? interesting🤔

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
12 July, 10:14
Sometimes you can't TELL the public the truth.
YOU MUST SHOW THEM.
ONLY THEN WILL PEOPLE FIND THE WILL TO CHANGE.
Crimes against CHILDREN unite all humanity [cross party lines]?
Difficult truths.
Q

I pray that the Great Awakening is what we’re building to right now, with the 4Chan Hunter dump, etc.

As you said yesterday —

vincentkennedy
1 day ago
They used our Light to Power their dreams.
Never Again.

memes matter @NoComment
12 July, 10:14
need,[[[they]]] need our energy

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
12 July, 10:12
Yep, Better to do nothing and wait for our Savior to
make it all better.

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
12 July, 10:10
I sincerely hope not. The Texans are very angry. They/we are being invaded. It better stop soon or all hell will break lose down there IMO.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
12 July, 10:13
In response Lizard Acres to his Publication
I know VK is saying they dont want a Civil War event but damn how much more bullshit do we have to take. Im suprised in some places like Texas it hasnt exploded more

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
12 July, 10:09
I feel that we are going to have another 9/11 type of event that they will try. I think they are going for a huge demoralizing event and that they are running out of time so it has to be big and it has to be soon. Just my opinion.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
12 July, 10:25
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
Agreed! "The Gut Punch" is coming...Buckle up!

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
12 July, 11:13
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
Well if they don't stop this administration soon we are loosing 60,000 national guard and reservist from the military due to the forced clot shot

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
12 July, 10:08
Didn’t they already do that to 80million + when tney wouldn’t hear any of the 2020 election suits brought up before them?

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
12 July, 10:10
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
exactly my thought!!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
12 July, 10:11
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
I think they did that because each state has to address it before its presented to the highest court.

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
12 July, 10:18
[She] was the second one of the two.

https://anonup.com/thread/...
My post 11:22 AM, 7/11
This post 9:33 AMD 7/12
Time Diff 22 H 11 M

22=V
11=K

Q 2211
nice game of chess
being done behind the scenes

New Angle to view this from.

Matches your 933 TS vibe of PAWN USED but complicit

DECOY.