nasty 123 @Nasty1
12 July, 09:05
Australians have guns, We have more than the Police and the Army, so, What is your excuse America? Why arent you fighting back?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Something happening in Australia right now?
09:14 AM - Jul 12, 2022
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Bryah Thorrn @Bryah
12 July, 10:26
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
A LOT of air force activity the last few months (I live not all that far from a base). We even had a stealth bomber go over our house a couple of months ago! Admiral John Aquilino & US troops came to Australia about 4mths ago & I don't know if they have left yet.
Near Alice Springs in the Northern Territory is the Australia/US base called 'Pine Gap'... IMO there is a 'clean out' going on..Qld & NSW have had multiple floods this year, even an earthquake recently in Brisbane (Qld) (very rare!). We had an election not long ago...fraud galore & a puppet installed. I just feel Australia is important in this game!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
12 July, 05:51
neg, nothing epic, outside of the usual hurry up and wait.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
12 July, 10:13
Floods
US Military active
shootings…

nasty 123 @Nasty1
12 July, 09:16
Yeah, but many are asleep, im just pointing out, some are at the end of our tether . Im done.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 July, 09:33
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
The Supreme Court has to fail Americans for a large portion of the population to rise up. I don't believe we will get to a civil war situation here. [They] want it for sure but a civil war will never reach the people responsible for this mess. [They] are light harvesting right now. They want our energy.