nasty 123 @Nasty1
Australians have guns, We have more than the Police and the Army, so, What is your excuse America? Why arent you fighting back?
09:05 AM - Jul 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by Nasty1 in this post can reply
Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
12 July, 06:37
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
AND IF ONLY GUNS COULD KILL THIS ANCIENT ASS EVIL THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN WAYYYYY DONE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
12 July, 06:06
I see plenty peeps fighting fren,
plenty like you and me, understandably frustrated
at the passive cost of what we all have to endure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
12 July, 04:45
Let us know when you get off your ass and take your govt out.

until then, leave American business to Americans.

Im pretty sick off foreigners run their mouth about American patriots, when in fact yall couldnt hold our jockstrap

nasty 123 @Nasty1
12 July, 04:49
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
Go get phucked, stop telling the world what to do

nasty 123 @Nasty1
12 July, 04:54
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
You got a pedo as a president his son is a pedo, your country is being invaded, so, as i said, phuck you and phuck off, stop telling the world what to do.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
12 July, 10:33
THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING FOR A LONG TIME NOW FIRST WE EXERCISE OUR FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS AND TELL THE POLITICIANS TO STEP DOWN AND IF THEY DON'T REMOVE THEMSELVES THEN WE EXERCISE OUR SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHT AND REMOVE THEM OUT OF OFFICE OURSELVES. THESE ARE WHAT OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS WERE DESIGNED FOR AND IT'S TIME TO START EXERCISING THEM.

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

memes matter @NoComment
12 July, 10:21
isnt civil war what we Are avoiding? ,and Australia has been [HQ], Australia is a beta test for the awakening,where the tippety top are arrested since a long time now,and we are weaving remaining [no names] out but patriots Are in control,no? and the bad situation is a sign itz going goodZ i think:) like canada, i think you guys Are good, its just the whole ill institution is being exposed, and its supposed t kook like they are exposing them self to by pass The Mr Smith programming that is world wide?
go by faith and not by sight is a good rule,but here the digits are confirming we are winning:) i think, love you!

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
12 July, 01:17
In response memes matter to her Publication

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 July, 09:14
Something happening in Australia right now?

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
12 July, 05:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
neg, nothing epic, outside of the usual hurry up and wait.

Bryah Thorrn @Bryah
12 July, 10:26
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
A LOT of air force activity the last few months (I live not all that far from a base). We even had a stealth bomber go over our house a couple of months ago! Admiral John Aquilino & US troops came to Australia about 4mths ago & I don't know if they have left yet.
Near Alice Springs in the Northern Territory is the Australia/US base called 'Pine Gap'... IMO there is a 'clean out' going on..Qld & NSW have had multiple floods this year, even an earthquake recently in Brisbane (Qld) (very rare!). We had an election not long ago...fraud galore & a puppet installed. I just feel Australia is important in this game!