nasty 123 @Nasty1
12 July, 09:05
Australians have guns, We have more than the Police and the Army, so, What is your excuse America? Why arent you fighting back?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 July, 09:14
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
Something happening in Australia right now?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
nasty 123 @Nasty1
12 July, 09:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Yeah, but many are asleep, im just pointing out, some are at the end of our tether . Im done.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 July, 09:33
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
The Supreme Court has to fail Americans for a large portion of the population to rise up. I don't believe we will get to a civil war situation here. [They] want it for sure but a civil war will never reach the people responsible for this mess. [They] are light harvesting right now. They want our energy.

Debby dorothy @Debbydorothy
I feel that we are going to have another 9/11 type of event that they will try. I think they are going for a huge demoralizing event and that they are running out of time so it has to be big and it has to be soon. Just my opinion.
10:09 AM - Jul 12, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Debbydorothy in this post can reply
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
12 July, 11:13
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
Well if they don't stop this administration soon we are loosing 60,000 national guard and reservist from the military due to the forced clot shot

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
12 July, 10:25
Agreed! "The Gut Punch" is coming...Buckle up!

Just Jaclyn @JackJJRK
12 July, 10:15
see i thought that was done already with Covid and the vaccine…just hasnt fully imploded yet

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
12 July, 10:21
In response Just Jaclyn to her Publication
They ran nuclear preparedness tests in NYC this week. I'm thinking something big like a small nuclear device released, a huge earthquake with a devastating tsunami...Then again, they are certainly working hard to bring about a global financial collapse - that could certainly qualify. When it happens, it will happen fast.