Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Anonup is a kind of social media “reverse exile”. Many of us are banned from what was the public square, but as a consequence those left are marooned on a shrinking patch of insanity. Being willing and able to confront reality, and endure disapproval for dissent, turns out to be a valuable characteristic. We aren’t the ones being isolated; they are. It reminds me of the old newspaper headline “Fog in the English Channel; continent cut off from Britain”. The direction of framing matters.
05:47 AM - Jul 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
04 July, 02:22
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
yes a perfect perspective🤍glad to be in this framing with all of ya’ll

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
03 July, 11:06
and its a great site for lots of good news! Banned on the same day as Trump!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
03 July, 03:37
Great visual ;-)

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
03 July, 03:01
Are we living in a delusional bubble? Hive mind mentality?

💥Taking Responsibilty for self ...BE the change you wish to see in the World. Liberate self from the ILLusion that binds you!

⭐️MUST WATCH AND SHARE⭐️

The Conspiracy Of Everything New Documentary - Full Version.
https://greatawakening.wor...

Time to wake up the people out there.

Join: https://t.me/greatawakenin...

Visit: https://greatawakening.wor...
🌍🇱🇷🌍🇱🇷🌍🇱🇷🌍

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
03 July, 01:33
God TRULY makes good of all things for those that believe in Him!!

He sure blessed us with ANONUP or Patriot Fam! ❤️🙏❤️🙏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 July, 12:16
Yes I love my family but there is a different reality. One in which we realize what we really are and them not catching up yet is really not even sad, just a timing issue for me at this point and I realized a long time ago in my NDE that time is not at all what we think it is.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 July, 12:13
I know it has been hard on so many ppl, but it has been a wonderful ride for Nana!
Connecting to God and the Consciousness is the most amazing thing in life.

So much more to see and do than our current minds can even imagine.

But watch out cause here we come!

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
03 July, 12:06

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
03 July, 11:34
No man is an island...I wish sometimes but nope!

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
03 July, 11:25
MANY OF US HAVE BEEN IN TRUTH EXILE FOR DECADES

arba happihr @arba
03 July, 10:24

Bee Bee @BxAx17
03 July, 10:14
AnonUp feels like being exiled on Anon Island already ;)
Forefront of Freedom...

joann ferguson donated @joann212
03 July, 09:36
I have lived my life in this reality. I was once part of a religious organization (JW) where I was eventually disfellowshipped. I faced my reality and stood up to their disapproval, never looking back. Bonus, I have all of you today. :)

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
03 July, 10:08
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
One point is, if you weren’t a JW you wouldn’t have had the the distrust of governments, false religion, and other conspiracies. You were awake along time before others.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
03 July, 09:06
Reverse exile it is.

Banned became transformative; I have grown a spine.

You have an enormous heart, and wisdom, Martin Geddes.
Bless you for sharing your visions with us, here and elsewhere.
Compassion is essential.
Indeed, re the plandemic:

"It is easy to condemn those who ignored our warnings, and mocked our apostasy from the Cult of Covid — and its sacrament of the “poison poke”.

"The “rude awakening” of hard disclosure is going to be painful ... especially for those whose identity is wrapped up in elitist ideology.

"It serves us all to put our humanitarian comfort mission first..."
~ Martin Geddes/Our Humanitarian Calling

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
04 July, 11:26
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
@Martingeddes is a beautiful soul. Our friend is more American than so many jn our own country. God bless you, friend.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
04 July, 05:35
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
enormous hearts and compassion♥️for Unity and Healing

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
03 July, 08:20
I’m grateful for your eloquence, once again, Martin. I too have found acceptance, understanding, and kindness here, and am grateful for the shelter and calm from the sea of insanity, also known as the Matrix, that many, including too many family and friends, are still trapped in. I pray that soon, armed with truth, all will choose to be free.

I know God wins — that means that love wins. Your words reminded me of this passage:

1 Corinthians 13
12 For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall understand fully, even as I have been fully understood. 13 So faith, hope, love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
03 July, 07:57
What a most interesting observation that you have eloquently posted. I've been attacked and labeled a domestic terrorist by some insane folks for what I would have labeled benign. The former "people pleaser" in me has learned a very valuable lesson. I never imagined I would get to a point where I find letting go of people pleasing would become part of my character. Love that term "reverse exile".

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
03 July, 03:41
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
I used to care as well and work to please everyone.
It was hard to accept that what they thought of me was none of my business, I got there. I no longer care what they think of me.
I care about them, I care about humanity and the future.
Detachment with love.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
03 July, 07:51
Your right on target. I’m banned from facebook and twitter. I feel the same.

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
03 July, 07:44

We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo
03 July, 07:31
I think that is the biblical rapture.

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
03 July, 07:28
As for my life, not much changes for me even now. Problems with being included in "their" system have always been with me, since childhood. I rather feel a huge relief that the truth is getting out.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
03 July, 07:24
We are an Inversion of the Inverted Matrix that is Artificially Imposed Upon Us through the Psycho-Spiritual Weaponization of Information Technology ('IT")

Tazz 1776 @tazz1776
03 July, 07:00
You are right...put in F.B. jail once again for speaking out about the children. This is war for our souls, and our minds.

Bee Saved @BSaved
03 July, 06:43
This is really all I have left. But Im ok with it.

Truth Sleuth @Longrower
03 July, 06:07
That's precisely how Americans have looked through the lens; now I can guess from where we got it.