Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
03 July, 05:47
Anonup is a kind of social media “reverse exile”. Many of us are banned from what was the public square, but as a consequence those left are marooned on a shrinking patch of insanity. Being willing and able to confront reality, and endure disapproval for dissent, turns out to be a valuable characteristic. We aren’t the ones being isolated; they are. It reminds me of the old newspaper headline “Fog in the English Channel; continent cut off from Britain”. The direction of framing matters.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
What a most interesting observation that you have eloquently posted. I've been attacked and labeled a domestic terrorist by some insane folks for what I would have labeled benign. The former "people pleaser" in me has learned a very valuable lesson. I never imagined I would get to a point where I find letting go of people pleasing would become part of my character. Love that term "reverse exile".
07:57 AM - Jul 03, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
03 July, 03:41
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
I used to care as well and work to please everyone.
It was hard to accept that what they thought of me was none of my business, I got there. I no longer care what they think of me.
I care about them, I care about humanity and the future.
Detachment with love.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396