Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
03 July, 05:47
Anonup is a kind of social media “reverse exile”. Many of us are banned from what was the public square, but as a consequence those left are marooned on a shrinking patch of insanity. Being willing and able to confront reality, and endure disapproval for dissent, turns out to be a valuable characteristic. We aren’t the ones being isolated; they are. It reminds me of the old newspaper headline “Fog in the English Channel; continent cut off from Britain”. The direction of framing matters.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
03 July, 07:57
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
What a most interesting observation that you have eloquently posted. I've been attacked and labeled a domestic terrorist by some insane folks for what I would have labeled benign. The former "people pleaser" in me has learned a very valuable lesson. I never imagined I would get to a point where I find letting go of people pleasing would become part of my character. Love that term "reverse exile".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
I used to care as well and work to please everyone.
It was hard to accept that what they thought of me was none of my business, I got there. I no longer care what they think of me.
I care about them, I care about humanity and the future.
Detachment with love.
03:41 PM - Jul 03, 2022
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Only people mentioned by wwg1wgaww in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Just Amom, click on at the bottom under it