Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
03 July, 05:47
Anonup is a kind of social media “reverse exile”. Many of us are banned from what was the public square, but as a consequence those left are marooned on a shrinking patch of insanity. Being willing and able to confront reality, and endure disapproval for dissent, turns out to be a valuable characteristic. We aren’t the ones being isolated; they are. It reminds me of the old newspaper headline “Fog in the English Channel; continent cut off from Britain”. The direction of framing matters.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler @MaryG
I’m grateful for your eloquence, once again, Martin. I too have found acceptance, understanding, and kindness here, and am grateful for the shelter and calm from the sea of insanity, also known as the Matrix, that many, including too many family and friends, are still trapped in. I pray that soon, armed with truth, all will choose to be free.

I know God wins — that means that love wins. Your words reminded me of this passage:

1 Corinthians 13
12 For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall understand fully, even as I have been fully understood. 13 So faith, hope, love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
08:20 AM - Jul 03, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MaryG in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mary Gessler, click on at the bottom under it