Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
03 July, 05:47
Anonup is a kind of social media “reverse exile”. Many of us are banned from what was the public square, but as a consequence those left are marooned on a shrinking patch of insanity. Being willing and able to confront reality, and endure disapproval for dissent, turns out to be a valuable characteristic. We aren’t the ones being isolated; they are. It reminds me of the old newspaper headline “Fog in the English Channel; continent cut off from Britain”. The direction of framing matters.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
joann ferguson @joann212
I have lived my life in this reality. I was once part of a religious organization (JW) where I was eventually disfellowshipped. I faced my reality and stood up to their disapproval, never looking back. Bonus, I have all of you today. :)
09:36 AM - Jul 03, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by joann212 in this post can reply
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
03 July, 10:08
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
One point is, if you weren’t a JW you wouldn’t have had the the distrust of governments, false religion, and other conspiracies. You were awake along time before others.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396