. Believe
10:38 PM - Jun 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
25 June, 07:00
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
How’s Your Pops Doq?
Luv ya brother! 🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
24 June, 07:41
Amen!
thank you Doq

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
24 June, 07:10
Outside America, the pain only gets worse.

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
24 June, 02:06
thank you!

Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
24 June, 01:53
Doc, may God bless you and keep you safe! Thank You so much for everything! ❤️

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
24 June, 12:12

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
23 June, 04:11

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 June, 12:41
Nana heard the other day something that does make sense:
The 5G towers were set up by the evils to harm us thr frequencies.
The White Hats may have to take down the system temporarily to stop that.
Not saying that will happen, I have no inside info, but it makes sense.
I think they hid one hell of a lot of deaths in China when the pandemic began because they turned on 5G there.
Or maybe that was just yet another coincidence.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
24 June, 01:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I remember in the fist month that sats and phones lost 30mil Pings and that the sat where picking up huge bon prier's
chemical analisas said it was ash
cant remember who was saying it
maybe it was atweknow🤔😳

Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
23 June, 12:20
Done in 30 is 2.5 years? 👀

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
23 June, 12:36
In response Crystal Vela to her Publication
can’t imagine we can last 2.5 years

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
23 June, 11:52
I am still believing but I feel i am on an island. I am one of the only unjabbed left at work and have been demoted from my high scientist postion to packing boxes...I know its a job but i am feeling incredibly useless...and I am surrounded by evil people in command who can smell the patriot christian on me and they have and are still trying to make my life a living hell so I will leave... When is the justice coming to humble these evil people? I am still standing but boy am i tired. My game now has become to fake a smile which makes them squirm...I refuse to let them see my misery cause they take great pleasure in it.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
24 June, 07:50
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
put on the armor of God each day
pray for a protection of hedge around you
🙏

i know its easier to say than do
know this one thing - it will not be like this for much longer.listening to podcasts helped me tune these fookers out and get through the day

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 June, 07:55
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
I pray that you get a new job that is perfect for you and that your coworkers are a joy to work with! God will guide you. In the meantime keep being the amazing strong woman that you are.

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
23 June, 11:46
Love "We never left." Family is everything. 😉 Thank you Doc. Needed this today. ❤️🤍💙

Awake Now @Awakenow
23 June, 11:44
❤️❤️❤️

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
23 June, 11:40
IF WE NEVER LEFT, THERE SHOULDN’T BE A 46!

Mike Anon @Mike314
23 June, 12:19
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
23 June, 12:49
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
There is no real 46, it's a show!
Notice in the pic there is no bidet pic after trump?

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
23 June, 11:29
W41T DB (42)

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
23 June, 11:25
🙂

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
24 June, 12:41
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
you have some great OG screenshots.
need to see your full inventory :)

Back to the Future @Backontrack
24 June, 06:27
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
If Q come back it will make no sense, but nothing makes any sense.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
23 June, 11:23

Paisley Park @Paisley66
23 June, 11:05
I’m losing hope…Massachusetts is a shitshow! My home life is in complete disarray-police involvement and all. I’m on a downaard spiral that’s completely out of control.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
23 June, 12:29
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
I grew up in MA left many years ago - it is corrupt to the core…..sending prayers and love your way Patriot!!!

JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
24 June, 07:33
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
Hang in there Patriot!

i sometimes feel like there’s little hope left for our Republic, but return to our only hope, which is not of this world & this helps me.

God already won! He is in control of our situation. He appoints ALL of our leaders. He removes them too!

When i think about our eternal hope of glory, this helps me with our situation here in the USA today. We have been a blessed Republic for 99% of the time of our founding by men who were almost all Christians. The liberty they fought & died for - to leave us - is worth our time to reflect on their sacrifice. And pray for our Republic in the same way they must have prayed in their time & their fight for freedom.

We the people come from many generations & the “greatest generation” of hero's. They overcame much - through prayer & knowing almighty God was & is with us, #TheCauseOfLiberty as we now #StandAgainstEvil !

I believe we are at the precipice. Let’s #trusttheplan & God & pray, amen?

2 Chronicles 7:14

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
23 June, 10:47
Corona>MAGA>
CME's can disturb essential infrastructure, like satellites or power lines
Black Hole Sun won't you come
https://www.space.com/gian...

maga knox @potusmaga
23 June, 10:33
More than 10 million Americans received their cards in the previous couple of days.

Every true patriot will get $5000+ every month, free food, free fuel & many other privileges with GOLD CARD 💳

The Trump card will be approved by the big American banks as the ONLY GOLD CARD and will change HISTORY! 🇺🇸

If you want to be a part of this, act fast and buy a GOLD CARD because it'll be sold out very quickly.

You can order it from this site, we don’t know if it’s in stock though.
👇
https://bit.ly/PatriotMemb...
https://bit.ly/PatriotMemb...

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
23 June, 10:00
🍿🥂

Sam Brown @sambrown
23 June, 08:17
Thunder 🌪🌪🌪

Dayna Marie @Ohana_First
23 June, 04:34
I believe!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
23 June, 04:00
I wonder if Flynn meant thirty months when it said "if you could give 30 more ......"
wish I had the screenshot dont Remember his words exactly
I do remember it was end of december 2020 just before the big twitter purge...

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
23 June, 09:42
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
December 2020 to June 2022 is EXACTLY 30 MONTHS!!

Right?? 🧐😬

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
23 June, 09:46
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Better yet!
👇👇
How long is it between December 31st 2020 and July 4th 2022 in total years, plus months and days?
1 years, 6 months, 3 days

So 30 MONTHS

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
23 June, 03:44
fort 😎👊💖

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
23 June, 03:22
love your reassurance DoQ+!!❤

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
23 June, 03:26
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
Gematria = 49
End Game = 49
Mr.R = 49

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
23 June, 03:20

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
23 June, 02:35

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 June, 11:07

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
22 June, 11:05
Has anyone figured out what "darnkess" is? I saw a book on Amazon titled "3 Days of Darnkess" where hell reigned on Earth for 3 days, but then looked at the book cover and it said 3 Days of Darkness. So I don't know if it was a misprint on description or the book cover.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
23 June, 09:46
In response Beck Step to her Publication
Hell on earth
Tunnels

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
23 June, 02:01
In response Beck Step to her Publication
Many prophecies about 3 days of Darkness. When all hell will break loose and you cannot go outside or even look outside. no electricity and only blessed candles will give light. I see it like the Passover of the Old Testament when the angel of death came over and only those with blood over their door were saved. https://en.wikipedia.org/w...