Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 June, 10:38
. Done in 30
. 10 days of darkness
. 46 is taken
. We never left
. The best is yet to come
. Believe

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
I am still believing but I feel i am on an island. I am one of the only unjabbed left at work and have been demoted from my high scientist postion to packing boxes...I know its a job but i am feeling incredibly useless...and I am surrounded by evil people in command who can smell the patriot christian on me and they have and are still trying to make my life a living hell so I will leave... When is the justice coming to humble these evil people? I am still standing but boy am i tired. My game now has become to fake a smile which makes them squirm...I refuse to let them see my misery cause they take great pleasure in it.
11:52 AM - Jun 23, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Happyday17 in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 June, 07:55
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
I pray that you get a new job that is perfect for you and that your coworkers are a joy to work with! God will guide you. In the meantime keep being the amazing strong woman that you are.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 June, 09:50
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Thank you for your prayers and encouragement.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
24 June, 07:50
put on the armor of God each day
pray for a protection of hedge around you
🙏

i know its easier to say than do
know this one thing - it will not be like this for much longer.listening to podcasts helped me tune these fookers out and get through the day

24 June, 09:51
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Love this and I think your are right about it being soon. Thank you for your prayers and encouraging words.

hope saxton @Scribe11
24 June, 07:48
I am so proud of you, Sister!❤
Stand strong in God's truth.
They are making it uncomfortable for you because you make them uncomfortable.
I believe many people are beginning to see facts that the jabs may be harmful. They have to mock you because they have to hold to the narrative that they are right and you are not.
You terrify them because you are the messing up their narrative.
I would fill each of those boxes with a prayer for each one of them. God is using you and there for you every moment.
And us anons... we've got your back.
Sending you love Patriot. ❤

24 June, 10:09
In response hope saxton to her Publication
Thank you so much for your encouraging words your assessment is 100% accurate. I love the idea of saying a prayer for them with everybox. When this is all over we should all have a big block party as I would love to meet fellow supporters who never gave up.

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
24 June, 07:44
Sounds like the life of many of us. We will keep holding on because we are winners, WINNING. Im encouraged by all the responses. WWG1WGA! That really means a great deal to digital soldiers! 🙏Here for each other🙏❤️.

24 June, 09:54
In response Little jo59 to her Publication
Agreed! The support of you all has kept me standing..We are like a family and we get eachothers struggles. I love the wisdom of those who know the struggle all to well.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
24 June, 07:23
hang strong sister - you are amazing and I believe that you are impacting some people around you with your positive light - praying for you

24 June, 09:55
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
Thank you for your prayers and encouragement.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
24 June, 01:08
keep standing with the Amor of God
your a sientist and u can put together boxes
there is a better Place for u
Maybe project veritas?🤔🙏

24 June, 09:56
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Thank you for your encouraging words. Thats a great thought I might just have to check that out.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 June, 12:58
Find your people. They ain't there from the sound of it.
Sending Vibes for a higher paying job that you like.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
24 June, 07:44
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
My wife's in the same boat. Ostracized and shunned because she successfully got a religious exemption and they all known she is a conservative Trump supporter. Their disdain is palpable.

24 June, 09:45
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Thank you VK I appreciate you and you are 100% accurate of the vibe. These people are definitely not my tribe. I have always tried to find something good in everyone ,but these people require a heart adjustment that only almighty God can change. I am praying for a new opportunity as well, thankyou for praying along with me and the good vibes😊

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
23 June, 12:29
Keep fighting it!! God puts us in awkward places sometimes!! Like you said a job is better then no job. Which is where Im at currently, so you are already doing better then me!! I bet your making more of an impact packing boxes then the corrupt CEO’s and high ranking assho’s! The fact your are challenging them is what scares them most! Don’t give them the satisfaction of running you out!! Prove em all wrong and be the best damn packer they have until the time comes for them to fall and you be the only one left standing! God has got us no matter what!!

24 June, 09:59
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
Thank you for your encouragement, I can tell you have been through alot as well and understand completely. I will definitely keep fighting. I have also found my box taping skills are impeccable😊