Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 June, 10:38
. Done in 30
. 10 days of darkness
. 46 is taken
. We never left
. The best is yet to come
. Believe

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
23 June, 11:52
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I am still believing but I feel i am on an island. I am one of the only unjabbed left at work and have been demoted from my high scientist postion to packing boxes...I know its a job but i am feeling incredibly useless...and I am surrounded by evil people in command who can smell the patriot christian on me and they have and are still trying to make my life a living hell so I will leave... When is the justice coming to humble these evil people? I am still standing but boy am i tired. My game now has become to fake a smile which makes them squirm...I refuse to let them see my misery cause they take great pleasure in it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
I pray that you get a new job that is perfect for you and that your coworkers are a joy to work with! God will guide you. In the meantime keep being the amazing strong woman that you are.
07:55 AM - Jun 24, 2022
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
24 June, 09:50
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Thank you for your prayers and encouragement.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 June, 10:09
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
The more light you shine at work the more strength you show others who are too scared to do so. Those who are trying to oppress you will be bewildered that you are not caving to their tactics. God Bless & Protect you!