Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 June, 10:38
. Done in 30
. 10 days of darkness
. 46 is taken
. We never left
. The best is yet to come
. Believe

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
23 June, 11:52
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I am still believing but I feel i am on an island. I am one of the only unjabbed left at work and have been demoted from my high scientist postion to packing boxes...I know its a job but i am feeling incredibly useless...and I am surrounded by evil people in command who can smell the patriot christian on me and they have and are still trying to make my life a living hell so I will leave... When is the justice coming to humble these evil people? I am still standing but boy am i tired. My game now has become to fake a smile which makes them squirm...I refuse to let them see my misery cause they take great pleasure in it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
put on the armor of God each day
pray for a protection of hedge around you
🙏

i know its easier to say than do
know this one thing - it will not be like this for much longer.listening to podcasts helped me tune these fookers out and get through the day
07:50 AM - Jun 24, 2022
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cydalee in this post can reply
Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
24 June, 09:51
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Love this and I think your are right about it being soon. Thank you for your prayers and encouraging words.