Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 June, 10:38
. Done in 30
. 10 days of darkness
. 46 is taken
. We never left
. The best is yet to come
. Believe

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
Has anyone figured out what "darnkess" is? I saw a book on Amazon titled "3 Days of Darnkess" where hell reigned on Earth for 3 days, but then looked at the book cover and it said 3 Days of Darkness. So I don't know if it was a misprint on description or the book cover.
11:05 PM - Jun 22, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BlonDDE45 in this post can reply
Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
23 June, 02:01
In response Beck Step to her Publication
Many prophecies about 3 days of Darkness. When all hell will break loose and you cannot go outside or even look outside. no electricity and only blessed candles will give light. I see it like the Passover of the Old Testament when the angel of death came over and only those with blood over their door were saved. https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
23 June, 09:46
Hell on earth
Tunnels

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
23 June, 02:52

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
23 June, 09:43
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
interesting....."unsettling or disturbing pain"....today is the 23rd.....pain day?