Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
21 June, 12:01
if there are actually 13 months,
what is the extra month called?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 June, 12:06
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
It's SOL aka Jun 18* - Jul 15*

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
21 June, 12:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
thanks VK,
i couldnt find that info anywhere.
my mom is born in the mystery month.
nice banner 😎
🖤🤍

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 June, 12:15
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

Positively Negative @Positively_Negative
Linda and Yoko were handlers. Bitches broke up the Beatles.
12:39 AM - Jun 21, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Positively_Negative in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
29 June, 10:40
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
Its what i believe too.😒 I can assure u....ALL females are a problem if they are brought around the band when its practing, recording, or performing. Strict band rule #1 : NO GIRLS ALOUD!!!!! ....but yeah Linda Eastman and Yoko oh no had their orders im sure. But even Beatles were likely a construct....Beatlemania certainly was...to distract from the multiple shooters theory developing around JFK. 😖