Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I have no doubt that the people "awake" today will be running the ./QuestionEverything_DNA_update_to_next_gen.sh command.
Never again can we let it get to this point. It all starts with home.
12:44 PM - Jun 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
23 July, 01:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
defiantly Plenty of Q's 2 go around sir
./

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
22 July, 08:35
Dolores Cannon: The Three Waves of Volunteers & The Coming New Earth - YouTube

The 2010 Ozark Mountain Transformation Conference once again presents Dolores Cannon, author, hypnotist and past life regression pioneer. Her work is based ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
22 July, 08:02
🐸🙏👍

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
21 June, 12:49
How is it that our grandparents and great grandparents didn’t warn us? Some must have known the truth.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
23 July, 01:32
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
Makes Me think of those tartaria / mud flood/ incubator babys, story's may hav more to them than we think🤔 js

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
20 June, 11:54
This comes to mind, updates/grades coming through?
Nice TS in my time zone 💫
1/2

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
20 June, 11:42
How did we get here last time? This cant be the first awakening and provably won't be the last. I'd we can fond out when/where the glitch happened, we can prevent it moving forward. I really Hope their playbook is revealed for all of us to see.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
20 June, 09:42
no Fookin' doubt!

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
20 June, 09:39
I'll never fully trust government ever again. I really hope a system will be in place to make them completely transparent. Especially if they decide to order pizza and hot dogs.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
20 June, 08:29
"home"...

+ totally agree. we pass our programming on through our DNA, so anything we clear, heal, etc. will help future generations!

++ SB DNA ./sync
Delta = 11h 9m > 119 ... you're 1st post this AM was 119

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
20 June, 09:47
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
144 Activated and Ready! 🙌🥰

home= “circumcision of the heart” to receive agape love, making room for the Spirit (I chose the Holy Spirit)😇🙏

🙌 every human has the potential!

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
20 June, 08:18
Access Denied: Command must be run with root privilege

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
20 June, 06:43
That includes STOP EATING THEIR PACKAGED FOOD!!
The deep state that makes that garbage
doesn't want you HEALTHY
they want you DEAD.

If it's in a can, box, plastic bag, frozen food anything
DON'T EAT IT.

Especially ANYTHING @ Fast Foods
& in the "meat" department
because, I am sorry to write this,
you don't know whose meat you are eating
& it's very likely a child's 💔💔💔

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 June, 04:41
How many awake to what evils that are taking place really understand how it got to this point?

We need full ancient history disclosure.

We need full ET races interacting with earth/ retooling humans disclosure.

We need full disclosure on mind control methods that have been used against the masses, from television/hollywood programming, social/news media engineering narratives, educational indoctrination, and frequency thought control to black magic, sorcery, and chemical intoxicants.

We need full disclosure on the infiltration of religions, governments, and education.

MOST U.S. citizens have yet to learn the Federal reserve is not a reserve and that the central bankers just print the money with nothing to back it up and loan it to us with interest as they get wealthier.

We need to understand the power of fear and how it has been used to motivate people to do things against their values and even will.

Anons, what is your best answer to how they put humans aslee

Jes King @jes_US
23 July, 01:35
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
boredom, self-loathing behavior and self-medicating. simply because people stood down.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
23 July, 01:37
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
"They" that induce sleep... no matter which century - are all
forced to use satans playbook, get the masses to forget thy
God after falling to the pride of life and the lust of the eyes..
the simple Truth

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
20 June, 04:22
I averted the temptation to ck my dna thankfully.
I only bow to God.
Not interested in bowing to a bloodline subscribing to a right to rule.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
20 June, 02:58
There's a New Breed arising. I also call them the "Young Guns."

They have the DNA of the Lion of the Tribe of Judah - their King. Retreat is not an option. They have come to the Kingdom for such a time as this.

They are part of the lineage of the great Kingdom men and women who have gone before them who have been part of the Epic Story of all Ages - His-Story!

Identify them. Love them. Father them. Encourage them. Empower them. Equip them. Send them.

They will challenge Goliath. They will take him down. They will serve. They will be faithful. But when the time comes - they will take their place and rule and reign as the "princes of the dawn" - the princes of a new day - kings of the Kingdom - co-regents with the King.
The New Breed - the Young Guns - not only are they coming, but look around you - they are already here!!!

By: Apostle Axel Sippach

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 June, 04:57
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
King-domes Queen-domes I am done.

Galactic Royal being is about humble service to the One/God/Source,

On earth they made it about Service to the Self, all serve the one human king or human queen.

Right now, I would bet all I have that the majority of humans still want to be ruled over by a leader, a government, a church pastor, a schooling system, a corporate structure, or high society,

Humans love to give their power away. Until we understand why and work to change it, we will stay stuck in the loop.

I think it's because it allows for people to turn their own auto-pilot on and then they are free to run off into other mental planes of existence where its feels better to be.

Human life has been designed for people to be a slave to their own own survival filled with the mundane.

God provided natural shelters, fresh water falling from the sky, food growing on trees, a sun to warm and nourish us. We are free to adventure, play, sing and dance, live laugh and love

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
20 June, 02:56
t/s in NZ > 444

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
20 June, 02:49
Send Help :)

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

DanQ Patriot @Iam266
20 June, 05:33
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
With each day that passes, I believe more and more that this gift of vison was only given to those who were strong enough to bear the burdens that unfortunately come with it. If that doesn’t show each of us that we are here for a reason than I just dont know what will. All I can do is shake my head and laugh anymore at just how crazy it has gotten.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
21 June, 01:32
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
My heart breaks for what you are going through with your daughters and family. I understand the pain ... it will change. Detachment is not easy but possible,
I did not like that word, thought that detachment meant to close my heart but it is possible with Love.
Relief from the human dramas and pain comes with a higher perspective. I have come to terms with my children never understanding, with my love never being reciprocated after years of hate lockdown that I could not penetrate.
The word/concept Detachment helped even though I resisted it as I don't want to leave them, but I realised that it was up to me to shift this blockade by not giving it any energy. I raised my altitude of perception, beyond his lifetime, this freed me from the pain and gave me clearer vision, a rest, and renewed hope.
YOUR shift is felt by them.
When you free yourself, you create an opening for them to follow.
Then a different kind of work can begin.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
20 June, 02:16
Home

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
20 June, 02:18
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Can we talk about the Annunaki thing now?

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
20 June, 02:14
I have no idea what this means but I’m glad I don’t need to understand it! 😎

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
20 June, 02:13
TS 12:44 > 128

CIA IS HERE PRAY

Attention on deck.
There is an active war on your mind.

1 of 2

Red Edge @Rededge
20 June, 02:08
Oh this is amazing to wake up too and read Thank you VK ...

TBo ogg donated @tbog
20 June, 02:08
I sincerely hope this doesn't mean we're the only ones left standing.

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
20 June, 01:59
The question I have, VK, is… what is “awake”…? That is valid on the timeline where many of us stand and feel "at home" there too. But it's for nothing that the other timeline also has a term that has something to do with being awake, namely "Woke" .... The people on that line will also receive an update (in my humble opinion) .... Which? At least the mirrored version of ours ... Again ... it is Q who regularly alerted us to see everything in a mirror ...

Sista Sue @SC18835410
The sad part about the Human Genome Project is that they used really good people to do their work. Those people and ones working on CRSPR (sp?) at least many of them, thought they were working toward good. They were used and should be the most furious! As with everything, if it can be used for good, it can also be used for evil. Sad, very sad!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
ET “phone” (👁✳️👁) HOME
2 pics to fit

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
20 June, 02:47
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
I AM GOING HOME WITH JESUS IN A TWINKLING OF AN EYE || w/ LYRICS || by: THE CRABB FAMILY - YouTube

Thank you for watching, kindly subscribe to my channel and please don't forget to hit the bell, for a more encouraging lyric music video in the future. Glory...

Ragia HRH @HRH
22 July, 09:04
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
where is “Home”? back to source energy ? I started to feel that going home basically means the souls leave the body and go back to where we came from. well, this is no fun!! We want to win and celebrate here. we worked so hard against the evil and we want to taste the victory right here and right now!

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
20 June, 01:43

Digital Soldier in Tennessee @RockTopConspiracyTheorist
20 June, 08:39
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
I know that we are way ahead of the curve but I am starting to despice the sleepers.

Digital Soldier in Tennessee @RockTopConspiracyTheorist
20 June, 08:39
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Despise

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
20 June, 01:43
Got this when I put ./QuestionEverything_DNA_update_to_next_gen.sh
in a search engine

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
20 June, 01:32
I am responsible, it starts with me.
Then it transfers out to my household.
When in public, I have to be myself and be honest.
We have to be role models to other people who have been in a trance.
Some will have financial trouble, others will not know how to raise children.
The ones who have been hypnotized by the church... I do not worry too much about them, many already know how to share, help and give freely of themselves.
Being of service to others will have the biggest impact on how quickly we will turn the ship around.
We the people- all we needed was a spark to unite.
We can and will do this. God Bless and carry on swiftly.

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
20 June, 02:54
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Yes on all you said Charlie💜

Water Mark @Watermark
20 June, 02:56
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Spot on, Charlie.

You are a light house built on granite.