Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 June, 12:44
I have no doubt that the people "awake" today will be running the ./QuestionEverything_DNA_update_to_next_gen.sh command.
Never again can we let it get to this point. It all starts with home.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
21 June, 01:32
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
My heart breaks for what you are going through with your daughters and family. I understand the pain ... it will change. Detachment is not easy but possible,
I did not like that word, thought that detachment meant to close my heart but it is possible with Love.
Relief from the human dramas and pain comes with a higher perspective. I have come to terms with my children never understanding, with my love never being reciprocated after years of hate lockdown that I could not penetrate.
The word/concept Detachment helped even though I resisted it as I don't want to leave them, but I realised that it was up to me to shift this blockade by not giving it any energy. I raised my altitude of perception, beyond his lifetime, this freed me from the pain and gave me clearer vision, a rest, and renewed hope.
YOUR shift is felt by them.
When you free yourself, you create an opening for them to follow.
Then a different kind of work can begin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DanQ Patriot @Iam266
20 June, 05:33
With each day that passes, I believe more and more that this gift of vison was only given to those who were strong enough to bear the burdens that unfortunately come with it. If that doesn’t show each of us that we are here for a reason than I just dont know what will. All I can do is shake my head and laugh anymore at just how crazy it has gotten.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
20 June, 04:26
joey for me its there is blood family but there is our chosen family. Hardest is forgiving those who are supposed to nuture and support us but we forgive for us snd wait til they choose to be back in our lives. hugs.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
20 June, 03:06
Every thing happens for a reason and everything meant to harm will be turned for good. And while this all shakes out know that you have a family here on AU that love you, pray for you, understand hou and will celebrate with you when the tides turn. And two new members of your family to love…much to grateful for in the midst of trials. Hang in there Joey❣️🙏

Water Mark @Watermark
20 June, 02:44
"...for they know not what they do."

Dig in and wait it out Joey. Eventually their feelings will turn and they will need you and need you to be approachable to reconnect. We're at the point where our focus is on saving souls rather than lives.

Congratulations about your daughters. We pray that they and their babies will be OK.

Water Mark @Watermark
20 June, 02:38

connie wright @cowri
20 June, 02:37
It's going to be okay..God loves you...let them go...Believe in yourself not any man....you have family here that loves you & we have never met...

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
20 June, 02:39
May I pray for you and all who are isolated from family. I too am praying for my own family. Sending you BIG LOVE AND HUG JOEY !!!

Oh God, help my family members be in peace and unity with one another. Let everybody feel loved and respected in the family.
Let us be committed to the good of one another all the time.

Dear God, let us not nurture anger in our hearts for it to lead to resentment, bitterness and even hatred. May love, honesty, and unity be our daily goals for each other.
In the name of Jesus, Amen.

Red Edge @Rededge
20 June, 02:26
Sending you hugs...