Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 June, 12:44
I have no doubt that the people "awake" today will be running the ./QuestionEverything_DNA_update_to_next_gen.sh command.
Never again can we let it get to this point. It all starts with home.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
Ragia HRH @HRH
22 July, 09:04
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
where is “Home”? back to source energy ? I started to feel that going home basically means the souls leave the body and go back to where we came from. well, this is no fun!! We want to win and celebrate here. we worked so hard against the evil and we want to taste the victory right here and right now!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
20 June, 02:47
I AM GOING HOME WITH JESUS IN A TWINKLING OF AN EYE || w/ LYRICS || by: THE CRABB FAMILY - YouTube

Thank you for watching, kindly subscribe to my channel and please don't forget to hit the bell, for a more encouraging lyric music video in the future. Glory...

20 June, 02:30
Building 429 - Where I Belong - YouTube

Building 429Where I belong worship videoVideo made for worship meetingsall rights belong to their respective owners

20 June, 02:23
Man...I bet those golden streets have some awesome energy flowin' thru 'em. Ima be walkin' barefooted when I get Home. Bet. ☺

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Home - Chris Tomlin - Worship Video with lyrics - YouTube

Heaven Is For RealI have been reading a wonderful little book called Heaven is for Real. It is the story of a little boy, Colton, who, when extremely ill in ...

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
20 June, 02:19
So gratitude by itself seems hardly sufficient for this level of sacrifice if he is speaking of his and not our home. 🙏

20 June, 02:12
Almost there, frens. 💜

MercyMe-Almost Home (lyric video) - YouTube

No copyright intended.This is for entertainment and worship purpose onlyAll Rights to MercMe,[Merlin] Absolute Label Services, SME#MercyMe #AlmostHomeAre you...

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
20 June, 02:10
Is that the sacrum? I'm just going by memory now. Seat of the body? This just gave ME goosebumps as i wrote this. So much weirdness going on, and it is ramping up exponentially. Much love to you!❤️

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
20 June, 05:05
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
It is definitely in the sacral zone! M-42. I love the weirdness, thats where I feel at home! Much love to you too!!! 🙏🏻❤️😊

20 June, 02:09
Home is where the heart is. 💜

Finally Home - MercyMe w/ Lyrics - YouTube

Finally Home by: mercymeI'm gonna wrap my arms around my daddy's neck and tell him that I've missed him and tell himall about the man that i became and hope ...

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
20 June, 02:14
In response WTX_gal Gee to her Publication
What a great song! Thanks for sharing!