Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 June, 12:44
I have no doubt that the people "awake" today will be running the ./QuestionEverything_DNA_update_to_next_gen.sh command.
Never again can we let it get to this point. It all starts with home.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates @IceKates
There's a New Breed arising. I also call them the "Young Guns."

They have the DNA of the Lion of the Tribe of Judah - their King. Retreat is not an option. They have come to the Kingdom for such a time as this.

They are part of the lineage of the great Kingdom men and women who have gone before them who have been part of the Epic Story of all Ages - His-Story!

Identify them. Love them. Father them. Encourage them. Empower them. Equip them. Send them.

They will challenge Goliath. They will take him down. They will serve. They will be faithful. But when the time comes - they will take their place and rule and reign as the "princes of the dawn" - the princes of a new day - kings of the Kingdom - co-regents with the King.
The New Breed - the Young Guns - not only are they coming, but look around you - they are already here!!!

By: Apostle Axel Sippach
02:58 PM - Jun 20, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 June, 04:57
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
King-domes Queen-domes I am done.

Galactic Royal being is about humble service to the One/God/Source,

On earth they made it about Service to the Self, all serve the one human king or human queen.

Right now, I would bet all I have that the majority of humans still want to be ruled over by a leader, a government, a church pastor, a schooling system, a corporate structure, or high society,

Humans love to give their power away. Until we understand why and work to change it, we will stay stuck in the loop.

I think it's because it allows for people to turn their own auto-pilot on and then they are free to run off into other mental planes of existence where its feels better to be.

Human life has been designed for people to be a slave to their own own survival filled with the mundane.

God provided natural shelters, fresh water falling from the sky, food growing on trees, a sun to warm and nourish us. We are free to adventure, play, sing and dance, live laugh and love

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
20 June, 05:27
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
TRUTH well spoken. Thank YOU :)