Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 June, 09:47
Makes you wonder...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
11 June, 10:44
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I have already experienced something akin to what all of us are going through today.
I was awake in 2012 ( actually much longer) and there were people in the so called truth movement that talked about mass arrests, NESARA/GESARA, Looking Glass, MIlitary action, DUMBS and gold.
I walked out the front door of my old house in early spring and thought to myself " I am going to miss this place". Not the house, but the time frame.
I was dismayed when none of the things prophesied happened.
I feel like we have been in a time loop. I cannot see the final outcome, but I know that something happened back in 2012.
Every day is a small miracle, I did not think I was going to live to the age I am at. God gave me a second chance.
A fly on a TV screen does not see the big picture. It is when we take a 40,000 foot view that we see the wholeness of creation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 June, 11:04
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
The Mayans were right. That timeline ended in 2012.
We have been pushed to an alternate timeline. A timeline that they thought they could dominate. One that made it 'legal' for them to lie.
It is my belief that 2023 will shift timelines again. Not back to the original but a more aware timeline.

Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
11 June, 05:13
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Is there a specific day/time in 2012 it happened? Julian Calendar? Would we have memory of some anomaly from that day as it happened?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 June, 06:09
In response Bdub 777 to his Publication
Maybe 4 July 2012...
https://home.cern/science/...

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
11 June, 07:08
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Im losing it here, anons. About to give up. no one in my immediate family cares about what is happening! help me, please!

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
Have faith fren it takes time for seeds to grow in some. Keep planting and keep loving. Do not let their actions control you. Live in truth around them, small comments, facts only, remove your emotion but let them know where your concern comes from. Also try to understand it may take longer than you want for them to wake up.. be at peace with that. It's hard for me to say all the things I'd like but know I've have worked very hard at waking people up and had many confirmations of doing so. One thing that really helped was printing all sorts of info(facts/proof)... You have to show them... me telling people to look it up, research it etc did not work so well. Doing this made it harder for them to attack me and focus on the info. when you start reading things from CDC who etc it will either grab their attention or run away. more to this but it's worked wonders. Do Not Give Up Fren. This is THE MOST IMPORTANT PART.. no matter how much that little voice tells you. Keep planting they
08:51 AM - Jun 12, 2022
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by StormWatcher_17 in this post can reply
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
12 June, 09:00
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
will grow when they are ready. Love and compassion let them guide you. They don't give up, sure they may get frustrated But True Love, Compassion does not. I'm here if you wanna talk more, figure out a new approach, i can send you links to all sorts of articles etc to print off.. Whatever it takes Patriot. We Got You. You Were Never Alone in this and you have the very best support from the Amazingly Great Anons right here on AU. Hold That Line Patriot. Don't let their fear be your fear. Show your family frens YOU STAND IN TRUTH AND YOU ARE. NOT. AFRAID. You got this and you have a army right behind you. Much Much Love 💕 To You and a HUGE HUG. Have faith patriot you are stronger than you think.