Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
🤷‍♀️ Does anyone understand what's going on here?
_________
6-10-22 TRUMP THROWS IVANKA UNDER THE BUS
AFTER SHE TOLD JANUARY 6 COMMITTEE
👉 SHE DIDN’T BELIEVE THE 2020 ELECTION WAS STOLEN

https://www.dailymail.co.u...
01:29 PM - Jun 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Back to the Future @Backontrack
12 June, 07:17
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
who is who
need to wait for the credits.
not fussed lets just get there.
soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
11 June, 06:21
In response Jenn __X to her Publication
😉♟️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
11 June, 02:08
The Trump would never throw Ivanka under the bus, nor under Kushner
,and Ivanka would never ever say what she stated about the election unless its part of the plan, if we confused so are [they]☺

11 June, 02:25
In response memes matter to her Publication
👍💯💞

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
11 June, 11:45
If you are a Christian, then this is all irrelevant. We know that God is not the author of confusion. Being grounded in God’s word is where the peace has always been. God told us not to be afraid and not to worry. Yes, he told us to “watch” during the end times. He also watches over us. Since death is inevitable for all of us, your destination will be your choice. satan is great at distraction and keeping you from God. That’s what he does. Trying to figure out how this ends on earth is just to keep you away from God. Remember, it’s a spiritual battle. Our faith in God, and God alone, is the Truth. 🕊

11 June, 11:52
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Beautifully said, TX Cowgal 🙏💞🕊️

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 June, 10:56
ALSO _ another option:
I heard DJT was cloned by the [ds] hence the statements he made about taking the vax which was very confusing. Of course he also came out and said his protocol was HCQ and Ivermectin to clarify what "his" defined as vaccine.

Could they also have a clone of Ivanka and are trying to dispel the election results? This sounds like [ds] maneuvers to me.

I've also wondered about JKushner, although DJT said he was instrumental in the mid-east / Israel peace treaties. ???

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
11 June, 11:07
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
I've heard about the Trump clone & it lined up with some things which troubled me & which I had been researching

I also ran across something just yesterday which may give yet another meaning to that post "Think mirror" - I'm still working on that

I've heard/seen/read that Kushner was an infiltrator sympathetic to Israel & that Ivanka at some point was "MK Ultra'd" & Jared was a handler

The idea of an Ivanka clone makes sense in several ways

I'm still digging & trying to piece things together

Happy Days @Sun2516
12 June, 07:22
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
100%

This makes the most sense to me.

Real President Trump 💕

They want us to dump him so badly and forget about that 2020 election.

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
11 June, 09:36
People are being played like a fiddle. lol

yall better snap out of it, rapidly

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
11 June, 07:53
maybe it's a way of 'divide & conquer'
using ivanka as a mole in order to gain confidence
of Trump's enemies ?

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
10 June, 11:45
Who is the woman this complilation photo? Not Ivanka. I suppose they think they can get away with using a similar photo? Who would know?

Sleep well my Friend! 🤗🥰🙏🕊🌍🌎🌏🕊

10 June, 11:51
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
The whole thing is a ruse.
Part of the Plan.
Has to be 😹🌟🔆💝👍😽💯

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
10 June, 09:53
hey this is a bit confusing, is this disinformation, think Jared on the bad side, but Ivanka, think there are some comms here but am not good with those, have to believe DJT loves his daughter, could the checking out possibly be time travel, or galactic federation and preparation for what is to come💙am rereading my response, kind of crazy

10 June, 09:57
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
I’ve concluded it’s Chess moves
on the part of Q Team.
Any other option is unthinkable 🕊🙏💕

LyAnne Allen @ConservativeConservative
10 June, 10:05
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
I'm hoping it's psych ops and, personally, didn't like any of what Ivanka did while DJT was in the White House, starting with attempts to take over Melania's office space, while Melania and son were still in NYC, to getting legislation on maternity leave, for example. She seemed to cater to leftists' ideology and her statements for the 4 years demonstrated naivity on her part..

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
10 June, 09:45
Daily Mail is part of Cabal my opinion.
ck Gateway Pundit

10 June, 09:53
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
They post a lot of Patriot-leaning stories
about the royals, gh maxwell etc.
Truth & not-truth
like EVERYTHING in this war
on BOTH sides!! 😉

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
10 June, 09:32
That is NOT WHAT SHE SAID.
Quote her from the video.
President Donald Trump did NOT Throw her under bus!!!

Can you Imagine Being Donald Trump and not be able to Protect your loving Daughter for good reasons at this point in time???
This causes division & more hatred in America come on guys...
Watch the video Deposition
then Read Trumps statement
PLEASE

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
10 June, 06:43
Remember when https://t.me/McafeeAfterli... was posting al kinds of photos of her since I don't know Nov 2021? Not sure what any of it means. Just as confused as everyone else here.
Here's a few

10 June, 07:00
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I was confused when McAfee channel
posted those images of Ivanka.
I was confused when McAfee posted
that Ivanka was the "real First Lady"
& then the next day that Melania was the "real First Lady."
& I'm confused now!! 😹

Ivanka seems to figure into the Plan
is perhaps part of Chess Moves
but who knows!?!?! 🤷‍♀️💞

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
10 June, 09:42
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Honest question who is doing the posts on Macafee Telegram ???
No one but the poster/posters & God honestly know.

Information Warfare is a huge Strategy on all sides for many many reasons!

Think about it.

Distractions but from what???
God Life War Cabal Inflation
So many It take hours to type.....
God Wins...
WWG1WGA

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
10 June, 05:01
Sometimes Daughters turn on their Fathers/Family

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
10 June, 09:33
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
ones who grew up being molested maybe!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
10 June, 04:38
So confusing! 🤦‍♀️
From Trump’s “Our Journey Together”!

I am praying Ivanka and Barr end up on Winning team. Fairly sure Kushner has been sent away, along time ago! 🤷‍♀️

10 June, 04:45
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
🍿🤩😉

Q The Storm Rider
Trust Barr
Trust Wray they are [infiltration] into the DS
TRUMP & Barr's public feud was a stunt
The yelling is what Sold Barr to the DS & BIDEN admin..
Lots of black hats are double//agents..

White hats [infiltrated] the DS
& the PLAN is to destroy the [DS] from WITHIN
UKRAINE, Kazakhstan money laundering [DS] SYSTEM [CRASHING]
will destroy the [DS] from the outside.

Dog eat Dog across the planet
corrupted governments turning on each other
throwing reach other under the bus
Watch the coups
removal of Politicians, ELITES in high places
banks falling → rats running

t.me/qthestormrider777

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
10 June, 04:26
add up trumps caps.
q65

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 June, 04:21
ghostezra warned us over 1-2 years ago, over and over

ivanka 2.0? but wrong side?

kushner also

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
10 June, 04:01

10 June, 04:03
In response EOS Goddess of Dawn to her Publication
🙏 ty 💞💥🌟🍿🤩

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
10 June, 03:57
This is all so confusing, I know disinformation is necessary but until the truth comes out this is all very disheartening...Pray for decrement...🙏🙏🙏
Only God knows the truths, and I'm sure we will know soon as well. Still hurts the heart right now.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
10 June, 04:41
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
*Discernment...OMG we need an edit button @administrator ...!!

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
10 June, 09:56
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
just remember we are being confused distracted etc...
by whom

NONE OF US KNOW WHO IS GOOD & WHO is EVIL

none of us that's the point.

Don't get distracted from God
confusion causes stress causes sadness causes illness
etc.....

take step back take a brake & Ask God... he has all the answers

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
10 June, 03:54
Interesting words he used "she had long since checked out". There's a comm in there somewhere. I see the obvious but who knows.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 June, 04:23
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
hotel california
you can check in but you can't check out

mirror reversal of what Mr T says that Ivanka long since checked out

but it still makes me sad

been there, done that with my family

TrueView Patriot @TimA
10 June, 03:54
🤣 so many comms there

Laritha Savage @Laritha
10 June, 03:46
There are no loyalty guarantees.

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
10 June, 03:21
He asked 'when he made that statement?' She said that it 'affected my perspective' and 'I respect attorney general Barr' and 'So I accepted what he was saying.' To me things are not as they seem at all. My 2 pennies. 💝

There was a ton of election fraud going on in many ways. There's so much proof of it that it can no longer just be dismissed because they say so. I believe this fraud has been going on for a very, very long time. I truly believe now we're just seeing it brought out for everyone to witness.

Wasn't 'she' supposed to win and 'they never thought that she'd lose' the one that had the election rigged in 2016 and when Trump won she claimed Russia Russia Russia because she herself was working with Russia and she believed Russia turned on her in the last minute so DJT would win instead?

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
12 June, 11:55
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Due to inflation your 2 pennies are now a dollar. 😂

10 June, 03:06

10 June, 03:03
Optics..There seems to be a pattern in the movement of MAGAs undermining each other...appear weak, broken, fractured..Tsun Zu..we are dealing with double and triple agents..skilled spooks in deep cover..nothing is what it seems

10 June, 03:06
In response EOS Goddess of Dawn to her Publication
Think you're 💯
Makes sense in that NOTHING makes sense!! 😹💞

chore Toke @choretoke
10 June, 02:53
And her creepy looking husband is in the wrong side❗️My opinion he’s a satanic puppet and so is Ivanka both PUPPET TO THE GLOBALIST❗️Trump needs to watch his back, just because you’re related mean NOTHING 😏

Laritha Savage @Laritha
10 June, 03:48
In response chore Toke to her Publication
She could be iffy too. Nothing is guaranteed.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
10 June, 03:49
In response chore Toke to her Publication
The daughter in law is newsom's ex.

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
10 June, 02:50
🤔 "She had long since checked out"?? 😳
Interesting choice of words.

10 June, 02:59
In response Caballs Kek to her Publication
I thought so too!!
At this point, I have NO IDEA what anyone really means.
Misspellings
Numbers
Codes
Disinformation
& Juan O Savin is ALWAYS saying
there's a TON of trolling going on between sides
that leave Anons out of it.
THAT I can totally believe.

107 is one heckuva troller 🤩

chore Toke @choretoke
10 June, 02:48
Trump didn’t throw Ivanka under the bus, SHE threw Trump under the bus by saying what she said about the 2020 election❗️🤨WE ALL KNOW THAT THE 2020 ELECTION WAS STOLEN ANYONE THAT SAYS OTHER WISE IS A COMPLETE IDIOT🤨KEEP YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND❗️🤨

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
10 June, 02:48
I noticed Jared was swapped out a long time ago. Ivanka looks different too. I pray nothing happened to them🙏 I don't believe either one of them became black hats in this lifetime. I always thought Obama was the Anti Christ but now believe Juan.

1776 ... @IGG1776
10 June, 02:42
Moves and counter moves. Disinformation is necessary.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
10 June, 02:28
she does not look the same! clone??? maybe the whole family is tucked safely away for the time being til the credits run???