Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
10 June, 01:29
🤷‍♀️ Does anyone understand what's going on here?
_________
6-10-22 TRUMP THROWS IVANKA UNDER THE BUS
AFTER SHE TOLD JANUARY 6 COMMITTEE
👉 SHE DIDN’T BELIEVE THE 2020 ELECTION WAS STOLEN

https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 June, 10:56
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
ALSO _ another option:
I heard DJT was cloned by the [ds] hence the statements he made about taking the vax which was very confusing. Of course he also came out and said his protocol was HCQ and Ivermectin to clarify what "his" defined as vaccine.

Could they also have a clone of Ivanka and are trying to dispel the election results? This sounds like [ds] maneuvers to me.

I've also wondered about JKushner, although DJT said he was instrumental in the mid-east / Israel peace treaties. ???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
100%

This makes the most sense to me.

Real President Trump 💕

They want us to dump him so badly and forget about that 2020 election.
07:22 AM - Jun 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by Sun2516 in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
12 June, 10:42
In response Happy Days to his Publication
EXACTLY!
The [ds] is all darkmagick = smoke and MIRRORS, so they are desperately trying to put a wedge between our source, our leaders and us!
We will NEVER forget, Not anymore. we will keep all these incidents upfront and in the minds of the people.

I truly believe we all know our mission is to manifest good, exposed evil and be helpful and kind to everyone that we possibly can.

Happy Days @Sun2516
12 June, 11:36
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Agree 100%

We will not forget or let them forget any of their evil acts.