Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
10 June, 01:29
🤷‍♀️ Does anyone understand what's going on here?
_________
6-10-22 TRUMP THROWS IVANKA UNDER THE BUS
AFTER SHE TOLD JANUARY 6 COMMITTEE
👉 SHE DIDN’T BELIEVE THE 2020 ELECTION WAS STOLEN

https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
10 June, 09:53
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
hey this is a bit confusing, is this disinformation, think Jared on the bad side, but Ivanka, think there are some comms here but am not good with those, have to believe DJT loves his daughter, could the checking out possibly be time travel, or galactic federation and preparation for what is to comeđź’™am rereading my response, kind of crazy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LyAnne Allen @ConservativeConservative
I'm hoping it's psych ops and, personally, didn't like any of what Ivanka did while DJT was in the White House, starting with attempts to take over Melania's office space, while Melania and son were still in NYC, to getting legislation on maternity leave, for example. She seemed to cater to leftists' ideology and her statements for the 4 years demonstrated naivity on her part..
10:05 PM - Jun 10, 2022
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ConservativeConservative in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
10 June, 10:42
In response LyAnne Allen to her Publication
ty for sharing, had no idea she was not respectful of Melania, Jared seemed a bit sleezy, but knew little of them until presidency, always emphasis on the Family is Everything

LyAnne Allen @ConservativeConservative
10 June, 10:56
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Kushner and Ivanka hung out with Leftists in NYC. Chelsea Clinton was a very good friend of hers- they both had a father-in-law who was incarcerated for shaddy deals. The relationship went south when DJT ran for President.
They also went back to NYC and schmoozed with Leftists at parties.

I tried to download a pic at Bush's funeral, where Ivanka and Jared are schoozing with Joe and Jill Biden but I was prompted to try later .
I googled Image search: Ivanka and Kushner at Bush's funeral.

https://www.usmagazine.com...