Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
10 June, 01:29
🤷‍♀️ Does anyone understand what's going on here?
_________
6-10-22 TRUMP THROWS IVANKA UNDER THE BUS
AFTER SHE TOLD JANUARY 6 COMMITTEE
👉 SHE DIDN’T BELIEVE THE 2020 ELECTION WAS STOLEN

https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 June, 10:56
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
ALSO _ another option:
I heard DJT was cloned by the [ds] hence the statements he made about taking the vax which was very confusing. Of course he also came out and said his protocol was HCQ and Ivermectin to clarify what "his" defined as vaccine.

Could they also have a clone of Ivanka and are trying to dispel the election results? This sounds like [ds] maneuvers to me.

I've also wondered about JKushner, although DJT said he was instrumental in the mid-east / Israel peace treaties. ???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
I've heard about the Trump clone & it lined up with some things which troubled me & which I had been researching

I also ran across something just yesterday which may give yet another meaning to that post "Think mirror" - I'm still working on that

I've heard/seen/read that Kushner was an infiltrator sympathetic to Israel & that Ivanka at some point was "MK Ultra'd" & Jared was a handler

The idea of an Ivanka clone makes sense in several ways

I'm still digging & trying to piece things together
11:07 AM - Jun 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by Starry_Peacock in this post can reply
11 June, 11:19
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
and please tag me when your post your research ok?
Very interested.

11 June, 11:55
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
It's been interesting - I think the "mirror" has to do with Trump & the clone as well as the inversion attempt (mirror) to try & cancel things out that (real) Trump & the "good guys" were trying to accomplish

I remember the mention of the red tie vs. the blue tie - one is the original & one is the clone, but it's one of those things which hasn't gotten a lot of traction even with anons

Kind of like with the "normies" not being to accept or acknowledge some things that we're very aware of, some folks have difficulties with the notion that there really are clones/replacements of people

Like I said it's something I'm working through

11 June, 11:16
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Here's more galactic info :
This is beginning to resonate with me more and more. Heard similar info from Gene Decode and others too.

https://rumble.com/v17neap...

11 June, 11:57
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
I remember someone mentioned this the last day or so - thanks for the link
I'll definitely check into this