Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
10 June, 01:29
🤷‍♀️ Does anyone understand what's going on here?
_________
6-10-22 TRUMP THROWS IVANKA UNDER THE BUS
AFTER SHE TOLD JANUARY 6 COMMITTEE
👉 SHE DIDN’T BELIEVE THE 2020 ELECTION WAS STOLEN

https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
10 June, 03:21
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
He asked 'when he made that statement?' She said that it 'affected my perspective' and 'I respect attorney general Barr' and 'So I accepted what he was saying.' To me things are not as they seem at all. My 2 pennies. 💝

There was a ton of election fraud going on in many ways. There's so much proof of it that it can no longer just be dismissed because they say so. I believe this fraud has been going on for a very, very long time. I truly believe now we're just seeing it brought out for everyone to witness.

Wasn't 'she' supposed to win and 'they never thought that she'd lose' the one that had the election rigged in 2016 and when Trump won she claimed Russia Russia Russia because she herself was working with Russia and she believed Russia turned on her in the last minute so DJT would win instead?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Bobulie @PeaceIsThePrize
Due to inflation your 2 pennies are now a dollar. 😂
11:55 PM - Jun 12, 2022
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PeaceIsThePrize in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Julie Bobulie, click on at the bottom under it