Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I have had a 3rd imprint of my (banned) book ready to go for 6 months. In a way it feels pathetic not to get it out there again and defy the censors. Just it’s like trying to force myself to put my hand back into the flames where I got burned before. Something in my limbic system just shuts me down every time I go near it. Maybe I need to see some more tangible results in restoring free speech and bringing justice for past wrongs.
09:46 AM - Jun 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
08 June, 01:53
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
When you find the time is right for you, I would be honored to purchase your books.....Only if I can buy a signed copy “To my fear friend, Michelle...” 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
08 June, 01:02
Post a link in your newsletter to buy direct - Ill buy some. Many more I bet will also. If u need an e-com for that -simple- I'll build you one, on my server! Release it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
hope saxton @Scribe11
07 June, 11:32
Martin...I have complete faith in you

Iam Mie @iammiele
07 June, 01:38
Trust yourself, Follow your ❤️...Appropriate timing will be reveled when you listen to the Voice, methinks it's what makes you write in the first place ~ and I look forward to reading it one day.

I "finished" a poetry book back around 2015 and titled it "Dark to Light" I never got around to publishing it and sometimes wondered why I felt held back, but I sense that the time is nearing...and there will be a few more poems than originally planned.

BEST wishes and much love. The phoenix will fly from the ashes!

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
06 June, 04:01
Censorship is huge in the literary world. My good friend loves to write books. I’m not saying she writes hits, but it brings her happiness for her accompishments. She has been banned by Facebook and Amazon because she used in one book title “Little Girl”. Also the place where she is submitting her stories are no longer taking her stories. They want gross horror, gender neutral, very liberal narration.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
06 June, 04:07
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
I don't know what gender neutral is when they have a bazillion letters describing some gender or another.

Only followers of this user (SSchmotz) can see their posts

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
06 June, 03:51
I would buy a few copies and pass them out! you might get burned again but you won't know unless...

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
06 June, 03:49
You can override your limbic system and retrain it

See www.nothingworks.weebly.co...

This site is in essence a book on one page, written for the complete understanding of anxieties and the interplay of the limbic system and the cortex.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
06 June, 03:26
Love yourself more than anyone hates on you. 💙

I would ask, what are "they" afraid of? Your words are powerful.

DKR 1Q7 @JFKREAGAN45
06 June, 03:19
love to purchase a copy Martin

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
06 June, 03:12
I had more to say than anonup would allow so replied to my own post to you and continued on down in similar fashion.

🙏🏼

https://anonup.com/thread/...

06 June, 02:42
Hi Martin,

I get your concerns about putting yourself back out there and have no doubt you’ve suffered the entire range of heartache and hardship in your journey.

Like you I try to keep a balanced view of things in the face of unacceptable truths and radical possibilities, so keep that in mind when I say that there will be a seemingly miraculous restoration of broken relationships, trust and faith.

It’s the inescapable conclusion of our preferred reality tunnel.

We either go to hell with our overlords, or they are destroyed and our world moves back into balance.

We’re seeing positive signs. Faith and patience is crucial.

As to your work, I don’t claim to be a marketing guru but I have some suggestions for you.

Assuming:

1. you’ve given it to trusted confidant’s, who are on your/our wavelength, to critique,

2. you’re satisfied that it’s impactful and complete,

You owe it to yourself/the world to treat as a professional marketing exercise.

Continued👇🏼

06 June, 02:57
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
Continued from earlier reply:

I understand that funding is non existent so this would be a guerilla marketing excercise.

Again, I’m no expert on the particulars so research into how that would be done on a shoe string or for free is necessary.

I will say this, you must leverage the anon community and the broader truth movement, and you must get onto truth social.

You obviously have name recognition, brand awareness.

Marketers typically start by dropping hints/teasers about an upcoming release.

At the risk of sounding like a hard nosed capitalist, let me say again, it doesn’t serve anyone if you remain obscure and sidelined - intelligent marketing is the only way.

Hints/teasers would consist of a short post talking about you (currently absent from the general conversation) and what you’ve been working on.

Then another post with a taster from one of your chapters or the start/summary/synopsis.

You get the point.

Continued👇🏼

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 June, 01:25
FYI Tesla Pi phone starlink thingy may be looking for VOIP peeps.

Going to revolutionize communications. May fulfil your goal of restoring free speech along with your skillset.

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
07 June, 11:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
HELP 😫😂

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
06 June, 01:19
Do it Martin, release the book! 😊

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
06 June, 12:58
3 Slides👇💖🐸

Royal Raven @Royalraven
06 June, 12:46
Remember you are the”Sabre-Toothed Typist”! We are in an information war and you have a weapon to deploy against our enemies. God blessed you with this gift for this very time and place. Don’t let them supress your words any longer.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
06 June, 12:45

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
06 June, 12:42
You have ALL our🐸 support Martin, much more & many than ever😁

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
06 June, 04:11
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
That is a beautiful image! Thanqs

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 June, 12:33
Nana agrees with VK.
Don't torture yourself over it.
Jump into it with both feet!
Roo the damn Day with it!
You got this!

The only truly bad decision is the one you NEVER make!

[They] are fookd!

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
06 June, 12:24
Follow what is in your heart.

LeLe John @Grace1125
06 June, 11:50
did the burn on your hand Heal? i bet it has. you got this! children are starting to speak up, we pave the way for them. burns, scars and all. we are with you Martin. much love. one love 💛🪶

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
06 June, 11:40
they have to worry about us now

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 June, 11:37
Its time Martin. Get the book out.
Suit Up.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
07 June, 11:19

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
08 June, 01:44
@martingeddes @vincentkennedy

I'm here for you, and if not my counsel ~ I could very likely get you in contact with Paul.

He lives just outside Portland, in a mansion now.

I know you're not after $$$, neither was he.

There's a path in this, and it's nothing like you've likely ever heard of ~ but the Anon community is ripe for it.

DM me, Brother Patriot. I won't lead you down a primrose path, but to the precipice of choice: Action vs. In-Action.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
06 June, 11:34
When it feels right, you will just know.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
06 June, 10:09
As my father used to say "It's the principle of the thing" -Do what you think is right

arba happihr @arba
06 June, 09:52
Aloha MArtin
I hear you!
I feel the same way about my divorce attorney
He did nothing to help me, and to call him back is like a slap in the face.
Poverty is feeling better than a slap.
We must push forward when we can. Not sure when this will happen.. My guess it will be on Gods time
Best wishes beamed to you!